Saying that Montego Bay, our house on St. Augustine Beach, is ?oceanfront? doesn?t do it justice. From the huge rooftop deck you have a stunning 360-degree view of the coast, including sunrises and sunsets. So set the camera to ?panoramic? and book today!
Perfect for large groups, our 2-story house includes 3 levels of decks, patios, balconies ? whatever you choose to call these glorious open spaces with ocean views! A private trail leads from our backyard right down to the sugary sands of the beach, just a hop skip and jump away. We even have an outside shower and changing area so swimmers, surfers, beachcombers, and sandcastle-builders can get rid of all that salt and sand before they come back indoors!
The master suite, kitchen and dining area, and one living room are on the second floor, while 3 more bedrooms, a wet bar, and a second living area are on the first. In addition, we have a double futon, a queen bed, and a sleeper sofa. There?s room for everyone to carve out separate areas or to bundle in together here!
The second floor is the main living space, with comfy recliners and couches, windows everywhere, and doors leading out to the wraparound oceanfront deck. There is a big dining table here just indoors from a sunny picnic table, so let the weather dictate your choice of dining venues! And we have a breakfast nook with a smaller table, usually given over to games and puzzles, but also available for meals!
The kitchen at Montego Bay is fully equipped, from glasses and plates to utensils, all major and minor appliances, and cookware. Pick up groceries and you?re good to go!
The master suite on this floor boasts an ultra-luxurious king-sized bed (utter bliss!), a reading chair with ottoman that has been known to host a nap or two, sun-filled windows and an en-suite bath. After a full day of group fun, stagger off to the master suite and enjoy some much-needed downtime!
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms ? all featuring plush queen beds? along with a sofa sleeper, a luxe wet bar, a second living space, and 2 more bathrooms, including one with both a shower and a tub option. If you?re traveling with another family, this arrangement gives you options for grouping all the kids on one floor or dividing along family lines. Very valuable when part of your group goes to bed early while the others like to stay up and be noisy at night!
Just outside from the first floor is a covered patio area and a nicely fenced yard. The beach is mere steps away! And on the opposite end of the house, above the second story, is the vast rooftop deck, a plaything for all ages!
Montego Bay is the ultimate beachfront house. Comfortable, relaxed, and laid-back, it?s also equipped with all the modern conveniences, including the full range of electronics (HDTV, VCR, DVD player, stereo, intercom system throughout the house, etc.) and such designer touches as a skylight. You have free WiFi here (and it works great on the outside balconies, too!), and a washer and dryer to keep all those swimsuits and beach towels fluffy and clean. Taking a big group on vacation has never been so easy or fun ? and the views are unforgettable, from the pink-sky dawns to the blazing sunsets over the Intracoastal every evening!
Come stay at Montego Bay. Historic downtown St. Augustine is just minutes away by car, great golf and shopping surround you, and fine dining is a constant temptation. Beautiful Florida wildlife, from pelicans to dolphins, is waiting to be spotted and admired. There?s something for everyone here, and our house is the perfect launch pad for all your adventures!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (Queen), Other (2 futon sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Family Room, HD TV in Family Room, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday