New England Cottage, Beach Front, Luxury, 5 BRs, Deluxe Master Suite
Get ready to experience the perfect vacation, spending every day enjoying spectacular views and all the luxuries of a beautiful beachfront home! New England Cottage is a lovely 5-bedroom, A-frame-style house with two separate kitchens and living areas, making it ideal for a large group or even two families.
It can also be rented as two separate units: the 2nd and 3rd level make up a 3-bedroom flat, while the 1st floor can be its own 2-bedroom apartment. The upper unit contains an internal staircase. The lower lever is accessible by exterior stairs. Since both units have their own exterior entrances, privacy is never an issue!
Located on a quiet side street on Crescent Beach in historic St. Augustine, New England Cottage offers all the privacy you could desire while being close to all the fun and entertainment you could ever want! With two separate exterior entrances, everyone will be able to come and go as they please, without fear of disturbing anyone else.
Both the first and second floor have comfortably furnished living rooms with large HDTVs, so there's plenty of space for everyone to gather for games or playful conversation or to sit and watch a favorite movie. These two rooms are sure to be popular, as they lead out onto either a shaded patio perfect for relaxing with a good book and a cool drink or a wide, airy balcony that offers dazzling views of the surrounding sand dunes, sea grass, and sparkling water!
If you haven't already fallen in love with New England Cottage you will once it's mealtime! With two gorgeous, fully equipped kitchens in which to cook, if won't be long before you start feeling like a gourmet chef! The gleaming appliances, polished wood cabinets, beautiful countertops, and ample seating make both of these kitchens not only wonderful places to prepare meals but also welcoming areas to simply hang out and spend time together.
Of course, you may have a hard time getting anyone to come in off the beach! Dazzlingly white sand covers a wide beach tailor made for everything from building sand castles and flying kites to playing volleyball or relaxing in a lounger, just soaking up the sun!
As you know, there's nothing better after a fun-filled day of beach combing, sightseeing, and shopping than snuggling down in a warm, comfortable bed and drifting off to dream. Thankfully, New England Cottage has 5 bedrooms perfect for doing just that! The third floor boasts a master suite with a queen-size bed, a sitting area, a full bath with a luxurious tub, an HDTV, and a balcony that offers sweeping ocean views!
One of the great things about this house is that there's a SECOND master suite as well! This gorgeous room, found on the second floor, has a heavenly king-size bed, an HDTV, and a full bathroom where you can treat yourself to a long, hot bath whenever you want. There's also a smaller bedroom on this floor, furnished with a roomy full-size bed. The first floor contains two more bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed and full bath and a second with two twin beds.
New England Cottage offers so many wonderful reasons to claim it for your next vacation, it's difficult to describe them all! We know you're going to love spending time on the balconies, watching the sun rise, spotting dolphins in the surf, enjoying the sight of pelicans gliding over the water, and celebrating the magnificent sunset.
The entire house is so open and comfortable and designed to provide every opportunity to experience the amazing beauty of the beach that it's truly the perfect setting for a holiday with family and friends?a special time that no one will ever forget!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, security damage fee is $250, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (2 twins), Other (1 Rollaway)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Grill, Patio, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday