From the rooftop crow?s nest of Seaside Escape, our 3-story house on St. Augustine Beach, you can see a strip of bright blue ocean. Come stay in this luxurious house just 2 blocks from the beach and enjoy balcony vistas, a fenced yard, HDTVs, and more!
There?s plenty of room for the whole group here, with 5 bedrooms spread over all 3 floors of the house. The master bedroom offers a small private balcony, while soaring ceilings in the great room add to the spacious feel of Seaside Escape. You?re going to love it!
Begin your exploration on the second floor, which is the main living and dining area of the house, in addition to the location of 2 of the bedrooms. The great room is a fabulous area, with polished hardwood floors, a spiral staircase leading to the third-floor bedroom and crow?s nest, sliding-glass door access to the balcony, a huge sectional couch just made for flopping, and a big HDTV. This may become your favorite room at Seaside Escape, and the main ?hang out? area for your group in between adventures.
The living room segues into the dining area, a magnificently sunny room with a majestic table for 10 between long, bright windows. This table is the command center of the house, and usually sports at least one laptop (you have free wireless Internet here) as well as paper and markers for the kids, brochures about St. Augustine?s famous attractions, Peterson?s Guides to Florida birds, and more! Shove everything aside when it?s time to play a lively round of Uno, or set it up as a buffet table and carry your plates out to the balcony to dine in the balmy, salt-tinged breeze.
Of course, it?s also possible to dine at the dining table, and our state-of-the-art kitchen makes it difficult to resist a few homecooked meals ? even on vacation! The wooden cabinets and gleaming appliances stand ready to help you prepare and serve just about anything ? we?ve stocked them with cookware, dishes, utensils, glasses, and small appliances to save you time and make your culinary adventures more fun. Cook up those freshly caught fish, blend a pitcher of margaritas in seconds, or make a big pot of coffee to get everyone moving in the morning. And if Sunday means pancakes for breakfast, you?ll find the spatula, whisk, bowls, and griddle here ? just add groceries!
When it?s time to retire for the night, everyone will look forward to a cozy bed in a quiet, restful room at Seaside Escape. The master bedroom is on the second floor, and is a sanctuary of comfort after a busy day in historic downtown St. Augustine or on the sugary-white sands of the beach. It offers a king-sized bed and sliding-glass door access to a private balcony that looks out over live oaks and leafy beauty. There are his-and-her nightstands and reading lamps in here, soft carpeting, and an atmosphere of calm that you will really appreciate after spending all day with a big group.
The second bedroom is also on this floor, sharing the full bath with the master. This room contains a queen-sized bed beside a big, bright window. Comfy and soothing, it?s a great place for a well-earned nap or long night?s sleep.
The first floor contains 2 more bedrooms and the second full bathroom. One of these bedrooms offers a queen-sized bed with an HDTV and access to the fenced backyard of Seaside Escape. This is a great space for the early riser who likes to walk along the beach while the last rays of the sunrise fill the sky (and everyone else gratefully sleeps late!). The second bedroom on this floor contains 2 twin-sized beds.
Accessed by a spiral stair case, the third floor is the most fun for the kids in the group, with yet another bedroom, this one also containing 2 twin-sized beds below sloping eaves and a round window.
Seaside Escape is the perfect family or group vacation house. From the washer and dryer to the full complement of linens and towels to the outdoor shower and offstreet parking, everything here is designed for comfort and convenience. Treat yourself!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Biking, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Patio, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday