Bring the whole group to Vilano Mardi Gras, our 3-story house just a hop skip and jump from the beach. It?s got a separate in-law suite, a big kids? room that sleeps 6, 4 balconies and a rooftop deck with great views, flat-screen TVs, and even a wet bar!
If you?re traveling with another family, grandparents, or simply friends who appreciate their own space, you?ll treasure the in-law suite on the ground floor of Vilano Mardi Gras. There?s a kitchenette here, complete with a full-sized fridge, stove, microwave, counters, and cabinets stocked to the gills. One bedroom has a queen-sized bed and lovely appointments, while the other, which we call the Bunkhouse, is a kids? paradise, with 3 sets of bunkbeds, an air hockey game, and plenty of running-around space.
The main part of the house is on the second and third floors, with 3 more bedrooms (including a gorgeous master suite), a full kitchen, dining room, huge living room, and more! There?s plenty of space for everyone to stretch out and get comfortable at Vilano Mardi Gras ? with no elbow-bumping or crowding!
Before you explore the rest of the house, nip up the outdoor spiral staircase to the rooftop deck. From here you see over the treetops down to Vilano Beach, Flagler College, and the bridge! It?s a wonderful place to spend a quiet morning or a cool evening, enjoying the fresh ocean breeze and surveying this beautiful part of the coast. You?re on top of the world!
The rooftop deck is only one of many balconies and decks at Vilano Mardi Gras. Explore the second and third floor and you?ll find many doors to the outside, leading to nice private spaces for sunbathing, dining al fresco, or simply sitting with your phone or a good book. There?s a good mix of sunshine and shade, too, so you can always find just the right spot!
When it?s time to come inside, you can hardly complain. The third floor is a showplace, with a big living room featuring a fireplace, a wet bar, and a huge wall-mounted 50? HDTV surrounded by sink-right-in sofas and chairs. (One even expands into a bed for 2!) Sliding glass doors lead out in several directions, spilling sunshine into the room. What bliss!
Just to one side of the living room, in a sunny spot beside a huge window, is the dining room table. This is a great place to gather after a busy day at the beach or in town. Linger long after the meal to play a game of Uno, work a jigsaw together, or simply chat in this pleasant spot.
The kitchen is well-appointed and spotlessly clean, a pleasure to use. Bring out your inner chef or simply reheat the restaurant leftovers in here ? again, the cupboards are stocked with supplies, so you need never make an emergency run to the store for a can-opener or plastic cups! You can set a fine table at Vilano Mardi Gras, or simply take advantage of the time-savers (coffeemaker, microwave, ice and water in the fridge door) to get out of the house and back to the beach a little more quickly!
The master suite in this house is beautiful, boasting a king-sized bed, comfy reading chair, and en-suite bath with separate powder room. But the second bedroom on the 3rd floor is a prize too, featuring a queen-sized bed and a door out to the balcony! On the second floor of the house is yet another bedroom, this one also with a queen-sized bed, and 3 full baths (one on each floor) are thoroughly convenient. Towels and linens are provided, and you?re welcome to use our washer and dryer while you?re here, too.
Vilano Mardi Gras is a relaxed, spacious, nicely located beach house for your next northeast Florida vacation. From the big fenced yard to the multiple balconies, it?s got room for everyone in your group to find the perfect space and have a great time! Reserve your vacation here today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 6 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $250 for cleaning, & $150 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (6 single beds), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Vilano Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Microwave, Refrigerator, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Grill, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Family Room
* Trash Day: Friday