Relax on a huge deck overlooking the ocean when you stay at Crescent Cove, our 3-storey beachfront custom home in Crescent Beach. With a view of the Intracoastal and enough room to sleep 10 people, it's the perfect destination for your big group!
Our big, modern red house offers enormous windows, high ceilings, beautiful furnishings, and all the extra touches that make your vacation more enjoyable and comfortable. Set off the road behind the dunes, it's a quiet and safe place for the kids to play, with the beach just steps away via a wooden dune walkover. And you'll never get tired of the views, from the sunrise over the Atlantic to the sunsets along the Intracoastal Waterway!
The wraparound deck is the first thing you'll fall in love with at Crescent Cove. Spanning two sides of the house, it is the perfect place to sunbathe, stargaze, and simply decompress, watching the waves and inhaling that bracing sea breeze! With plenty of room for the whole group and guests to spare, it's the heart of Crescent Cove.
Just indoors from the deck is the living room, with a high ceiling, huge stone fireplace, big sectional sofa that seats everybody, and long windows looking out toward the sea. During the day it's the perfect indoor/outdoor room, with so much light and such beautiful views that it's almost like a second deck. At night, it's cozy and welcoming, with spotlighting and a cozy atmosphere.
Adjacent to the living area is a long, elegant dining table, with space for everyone. What a pleasure to dine within sight of the ocean, with the whole group gathered around! This wide open area of the house is a great place for games, too, from an all-night poker marathon to a friendly round of Pictionary!
The kitchen and breakfast nook are just beyond the dining area, and you will love these spaces. Our kitchen is completely stocked with all the dishes, cookware, and utensils your big group needs to cook and serve just about anything, up to and including Thanksgiving dinner! All you add is groceries; we've got all the major and minor appliances and time-savers that will get you out of the kitchen and back on the beach in no time flat. And you'll enjoy working in our kitchen, with a central island and big windows over the counter.
The breakfast nook is right next to yet another door out to the deck. A small table makes the ideal workstation for your laptop (you have free wireless Internet at Crescent Cove), and is the perfect place to enjoy that early-morning cup of coffee before the rest of the gang wakes up. It's also makes a great "children's table" for formal occasions!
There is also plenty to keep the group occupied at Crescent Cove after a busy day at the beach or the Intracoastal Waterway. We have several TVs, all with cable, as well as a VCR, DVD player, and stereo system. No more fights about what to watch -- there are enough screens to go around here!
And speaking of enough to go around, you will love the spacious sleeping quarters at Crescent Cove. We have 5 bedrooms and 4 full baths, so there's room for everyone. Two of the bedrooms offer king-sized beds in large, beautiful rooms with easy chairs and great views. Two more offer queen-sized beds. And there's even a trundle bed!
At Crescent Cove, we provide all the linens, pillows, blankets, and towel sets you need for every bed and bath in the house. Our washer and dryer are at your disposal to keep everything clean and fresh, so pack light and get ready to be pampered.
The house is comfortable, roomy, and fully appointed with everything you need, but we think the best part about Crescent Cove is its location. Crescent Beach is one of the best beaches in Florida -- just ask the locals! -- with wide white sands, great shelling, and rolling waves. The Intracoastal offers calmer waters and plenty of wildlife, plus hiking and biking trails. There's no doubt about it -- at Crescent Cove, you're in paradise!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $250, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5(1 futon full sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Television
* FAQ: No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* Trash Day: Monday