Step into history in our Spanish-style mansion in the heart of historic downtown St. Augustine! Cordova Mansion is a magnificently opulent, immaculately appointed home with a large courtyard, unique heated pool and heated spa, second-floor balcony, spa, and so much more!
Every inch of this huge house is immaculately decorated and vibrantly beautiful, with pillow-edge travertine tiles, floor-length drapes, hardwood floors, skylights, and a warm-toned color scheme. You may have to spend the first hour or two pinching yourself to believe it's all real! Cordova Mansion is the perfect venue for a wedding party, family reunion, or vacation, sleeping up to 10 people in unbelievable luxury.
Before you explore the house, you might want to relax in the courtyard. Spacious and charming, this is probably destined to be your favorite area of Cordova Mansion. There's room for dining al fresco beneath a shady umbrella, sunbathing on a chaise lounge, and even dipping into the custom-built swimming pool, which features a fountain and underwater shelf for seating. You can hear the bustle of the city beyond the walls, but you're wonderfully private in this oasis of sunshine!
Step inside and you immediately feel cool and refreshed. The living room sets the tone for the house, with Oriental rugs, oversized furniture that is addictively comfortable, and a lovely fireplace. Despite the richness of its decoration, Cordova Mansion does not feel formal or stiff. You'll love the cool feel of tiles and wood on your feet after a long day of sightseeing, and look forward to curling up in the quiet beauty of this home.
The kitchen and dining area are modern, with a full-sized wine cooler just waiting for your favorite bottles, as well as all the latest appliances. Handsome wood cabinetry, granite countertops, and bright tile backsplashes invite you to linger in the kitchen, perhaps preparing fresh-caught seafood (or simply dishing up the takeout!). A breakfast bar with several stools encourages the gang to linger and chat with the cook before taking the feast into the dining room, where a long, polished table, chandelier, and nicely padded chairs make any meal elegant.
After dinner, retire to the media room for some world-class entertainment! Here you'll find a giant HDTV, DVD player, VCR, and some of the most comfortable couches in which to enjoy your favorite shows, movies, and music. And if you want to stay connected with the folks back home while you're here, bring your laptop or other electronics -- you have free wireless Internet at Cordova Mansion.
The luxury continues in the appointment of our 5 bedrooms and 3½ baths. Four of the bedrooms contain king beds; the fifth has a queen, and there is a queen hideaway bed as well for overflow! Master suites are found on both the first and second storey, and every bedroom is unique and beautiful -- absolutely unforgettable!
One master suite boasts a sky-blue ceiling, TV, carved bedframe, and Oriental rugs. It leads into the master bath, with his-and-her vanities, warm honey-colored tile, a shower, and a spa tub. Pamper yourself in this lovely, relaxing suite!
The other master suite also boasts a king-size bed and private bathroom, as well as access to the second-storey balcony that overlooks the sidewalk below. This beautiful space, set with windowboxes and casual seating, is lighted and covered, so it's comfortable any time of day or night. What a treat to watch the stars come out from the privacy of your own balcony, while the city hums below and around you!
Staying at Cordova Mansion is a truly unforgettable experience. Everything is provided for you here -- all linens and towels; all kitchen cookware, dishes, and utensils -- and our laundry room is at your disposal, so you can pack light. From the little painted details on the pillars to the artwork on the walls, you will be continuously surprised and delighted by this house! So come enjoy the beauty and history of St. Augustine from the inside out by staying in this exceptional home
Bedding Configuration: 4 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 1 week rental minimum per city. *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (King), Bedroom #5 (Queen), Other (hide-away Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Satellite Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday