Bring the whole group to Glory by the Sea, our 3-story house just a hop skip and jump from the beach. It?s got a private pool, a screened in lanai, balconies and a rooftop deck with great views, flat-screen TVs, and even a firepit. Of course! Once you?re cooled off and Marco Polo?ed, a rooftop deck welcomes you upstairs with gorgeous, ocean views.
This 4-bedroom family house is brand new to the rental market and is ready to feature in your vacation plans for years to come. Glory by the Sea was awarded a gold rating for its high-end provisions, furnishings and level of care.
At night, there?s of course TV and comfy spots to read or play board games. But why not add the best part of camp to your summer vacation? After dinner, draw around the fire pit and let the laughter follow. It?s where you?ll share family stories and make new memories, all the while gorging on s?mores.
Four bedrooms start with a king-sized master suite and include the great flexibility of two further bedrooms with queen-beds, and another bedroom with a murphy bed.
Climb into the tall four-poster bed and it feels like a rare treat in a fine hotel. An en suite bath separates facilities from a powder room, making great use of time and space if you?re hoping to make an early tee time. Like to hop out of bed and check the weather? The day?s sunshine awaits just through your own set of sliding doors. All guest bedrooms have their own HDTVs as well.
With a perfect set-up for a large group, the kitchen table has two long benches just beside a big, square breakfast bar with cushioned stools. In addition to big cupboards and ample drawers, a large wine rack sits waiting to help out. A large fridge/freezer keeps the cold drinks at eye level and the ice cream waiting in the drawer just below.
Brand new features to the house include the living room?s 40? HDTV. It?s wall-mounted so you can enjoy your favorite movie at perfect height, without worrying about kids? games colliding with electronics.
When you book Glory by the Sea you can immediately look forward to high thread-count luxury in pristine sheets and linens. All towels are provided as well, as is in-house laundry. Driveway parking accommodates six cars ? so convenient for a 10-person house! Please note that the garage is designated as owner?s storage and is closed off.
Glory by the Sea has a sweet-as-can-be location and is just a short drive north to St. Augustine and south towards the incredible Kennedy Space Center (a must-do!).
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Murphy Bed), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Gas Grill, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday