More than 1500 sq ft of balconies, patios, and decks bring the beautiful outdoors to Four Seasons, our oceanview house in St. Augustine. The whole 3rd floor is the master suite (with jetted tub), and 2 living spaces make the house ideal for big groups.
Sharing a swimming pool with just 3 other houses, Four Seasons sits just a moment?s walk away from the beach and offers lovely ocean views from the 3rd floor deck. Here you can sit and overlook the lush native greenery while watching the sunlight play on the waves, the sound of the surf lulling you into total relaxation.
The second floor of Four Seasons is the main living and dining area of the house, although there is a mini-kitchen and family room on the ground floor as well. In the great room, a large HDTV occupies one corner, surrounded by overstuffed couches and chairs. Windows and sliding glass doors are everywhere, creating a nice indoor/outdoor vibe. Coffered ceilings add a nice touch as well, lightening this airy space still further.
The dining room table is just adjacent to the great room, in a corner banked by windows. You may wind up taking many of your meals outdoors, but should you wish to assemble the group for a big dinner or other occasion, this is the place! The kitchen is alongside, spotlessly gleaming with full-sized appliances, well-stocked cabinets, and sliding glass doors out to the balcony.
A huge bedroom on the second floor comfortably sleeps 3 ? perfect for a couple with a toddler or a group of kids. One king bed and a day bed becomes a single occupy a light, spacious room convenient to a full bathroom. But this is only one of four bedrooms ? you have your choice of locations at Four Seasons!
The third floor is the showpiece of the house, the master suite occupying the entire floor. Here you will find the best balcony views (as you might expect!), not to mention an ultra-comfortable king-sized bed, big overstuffed easy chair with matching ottoman (heaven for those marathon reading sessions late at night!), and a big master bath complete with a jetted soaking tub. Now, this is vacation living at its finest!
The first floor offers a second living space, complete with kitchenette, big sectional sofa and HDTV in the family room, and 2 bedrooms: 1 with 2 double beds, a TV, and en-suite bath ? essentially another master suite! ? and the other with 2 twins and a sofa bed, just crying out to become the kids? clubhouse and inner sanctum! There?s even a sofa bed in case you need to sleep overnight guests or stage a ?sleepover? for the kids in front of the big TV.
Another bathroom and a half-bath complete the accommodations, with towels and linens for every bath and bed in the house, of course.
The best thing about Four Seasons ? other than its unbelievable location, of course ? is that it?s truly a family house. We have a laundry room with washer and dryer at your disposal, and a Pack ?n Play is kept here just in case. WiFi works throughout the house and in the outdoor spaces as well. A grill awaits your fresh-caught fish or hot dogs for the kids. You?ll find beach toys and equipment aplenty for your use. Everywhere you turn is another nice patio space or little balcony from which to enjoy the sunrise, sunset, or simply the balmy Florida air.
Four Seasons is big enough for several families traveling together, a huge group of friends, grandparents and other relatives, or one big family. It can be used as a single 3-story space, or the ground floor can serve as a separate space to give members of your group some privacy. Versatile and beautifully furnished, immaculately maintained and perfectly located, Four Seasons is the ideal place for you to stay in St. Augustine Beach!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other, 2 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King & Twin), Bedroom #3 (2 Doubles), Bedroom #4 (2 twins, 1 sofa bed), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Football Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, St. Aug Alligator Farm Zoo
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Fishing, Grill, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room
* Trash Day: Monday