Bella Rosa is a waterfront castle, complete with boat dock, on the Intracoastal Waterway. Boasting views of the ocean and Matanzas River, this 3-story dream house includes a rooftop deck, many balconies and patios, and a gourmet kitchen. So luxurious!
Indoors and outdoors delightfully blur in the layout of Bella Rosa. Walk up from the boat dock (for you should certainly arrive by water -- our covered dock with separate jet-ski launch can accommodate a 18-foot boat at any time, and up to a 21-inch when the tide is high in the canal) into the large, fenced yard. Here you see a big, covered Spanish-style patio with casual furniture and a ceiling fan -- the perfect place to enjoy that first cup of coffee in the morning or toast the sunset with a glass of wine.
When it's time to go indoors, slip through the sliding-glass doors and find yourself in the big kitchen and dining area. It's so convenient to have the kitchen on the ground floor -- no carrying groceries upstairs, no toting platters of food down to the patio when you want to dine al fresco! And our kitchen is beautiful, with stainless-steel appliances, stone countertops, and a central island with range and grill. You'll feel as though you're in a fine restaurant as you open the cabinets to find stacks of dishes, rows of glasses, drawers of utensils, and shelves of cookware. Do a quick grocery run and you can prepare and serve just about anything in this well-equipped space!
The central island in the kitchen doubles as a breakfast bar, with comfy padded benches, and the main dining table easily accommodates 8. For entertaining, throw open the sliding glass doors and set up on the patio, too!
The first floor also has a full bathroom and one bedroom, tucked into a sunny corner. You'll find a sturdy bunk bed here, great for kids or for singles in your group. Sunlight pours through the big windows, there's a door leading into the fenced yard, and everything is light and airy in this space. It's a great bedroom for the early riser in your group, who like to be up and paddling a canoe or enjoying the wildlife along the Intracoastal before breakfast.
Travel up to the second floor and enter the big great room at Bella Rosa. This space was designed for a big, active group -- there's room here for piles of Legos, yoga mats, a Twister game, and more! Set up a game or puzzle at the table beside the big plate-glass window. The huge sectional sofa reclines, and the HDTV includes cable and a DVD player. Everyone can stay together in this room and do exactly as they like without getting in each other's way!
The second floor contains 2 bedrooms: one with a queen, the other with 2 sets of bunks, sleeping 4 and leading out to a lovely balcony. A full bathroom and a half-bath are convenient.
Take the spiral staircase up to the third floor, where the luxe master suite awaits to soothe and refresh you after a busy day on the water or in historic St. Augustine. The bed is king-sized, the TV is flat-screen, and the en-suite bath contains both a tub and a walk-in shower, so nobody has to wait! Best of all, the master bedroom contains a small loft area overlooking the water. Magnificent views, lots of space, and everything absolutely first-class -- you will fall in love with the master suite!
Finally, a rooftop deck awaits you at the very top of Bella Rosa! From here you have 360-degree views of the ocean, the Matanzas River, and the Intracoastal. It's a great place to sunbathe, birdwatch, and enjoy both the sunrise and sunset.
Bella Rosa is a big, immaculately maintained family house with a washer and dryer, all linens and towels, free WiFi, and plenty of great spaces to keep your whole group happy and comfortable. Won't you stay here soon, and see for yourself?!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 6 Twin
Room Description: *** One week minimum stay. End of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (4 singles), Bedroom #4 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Summer Haven Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday