Just across the street from the beach is our big, friendly Bohemian house, with a private pool, lanai, sun deck, and room to sleep 8. Enjoy a huge HDTV, new appliances, grill, and all the conveniences of being just minutes from downtown St. Augustine.
You can see the beach easily from our wraparound second-floor balcony, and hear the murmur of the surf. Yet at Bohemian, you have some welcome privacy denied to beachfront houses: a fenced-in yard with private swimming pool, a garden, and a quiet street. It?s the best of both worlds!
The first place you?ll want to spend time is beside the pool. Enclosed by a high fence and boasting plenty of tiled sunbathing space around it, the pool is sparkling and welcoming. Bring a book and enjoy a frosty drink at the poolside table (umbrella up or down!) as the kids cannonball into the water. When the gang gets hungry, fire up the grill and fix something tasty in minutes flat!
From the pool surround you can walk right up to the sun deck and lanai ? perfect for the sunbathers who want to refresh themselves with a quick dip in the pool every so often!
Upstairs, the great room welcomes you to air-conditioned comfort. A huge sectional sofa seats the whole group around our huge HDTV with DVD player, while sliding glass doors lead outside (so you?re never away from those wonderful views!). You?ll feel right at home here, the polished hardwood floors smooth and cool under hot ?beach feet,? the atmosphere relaxed.
Adjacent to the great room is the kitchen, where gleaming stainless-steel appliances and all the cookware, dishes, utensils and gadgets you could ask for are waiting. Even if you?re just doing snacks and drinks between dining in St. Augustine?s fine restaurants, you?ll love our kitchen. And if you?re preparing meals from scratch, you?ll be impressed with how well-stocked and handy the kitchen really is.
There are many places to serve meals at Bohemian, from the picnic table on the sun deck to the little tables on the lanai and beside the pool. But when the whole group wants to gather in one place, the dining room just off the kitchen is the perfect venue. This long table seats all 8 of you comfortably, and is bathed in sunshine. Throw open the sliders and let the balmy breezes in, creating an indoor/outdoor space (would that be dining ?semi al fresco??!), or enjoy the peace and restfulness indoors after a busy day in the Old City or on the beach. And after the dishes are cleared, break out the Cranium for some old-fashioned family fun!
When it?s time to retire for the night, the 3 bedrooms at Bohemian all guarantee comfort and ease. The master bedroom contains a wonderfully addictive king-sized bed; its only problem is that you?ll never want to get up in the morning! The master bath has a walk-in shower, and the bedroom is full of light. All towels and linens are waiting for you here, not to mention extra pillows, blankets, and all those extra touches that the family needs to get comfortable for sleep. Pack light and don?t worry about a thing!
The second bedroom contains a queen-sized bed, while the third is a kid?s delight, with 2 twins and a futon that flattens into a queen-sized bed. This room is almost certain to become the indoor play center, so prepare for pillow fights, blanket tunnels, and forts!
The second bathroom at Bohemian offers both a shower and tub option. We also have a washer and dryer you?re welcome to use for all those wet swimsuits and beach towels. So convenient just to pop a load into the washer on your way out of the house in the morning!
Most of all, you will love our location. The beach is less than a minute?s walk away, while St. Augustine is just a short trip by car. The sun rises right in front of our house every morning, a spectacular show you will never forget. And when you?re tired of splashing in the ocean surf, quieter waters await you. Then, at the end of the day, step into the swimming pool for a final game of Marco Polo before retiring for another great night?s rest
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (Queen Futon)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Dance, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Fishing, Grill, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Thursday