A private heated saltwater pool, 2 balconies, and sleek modern designs await you at Fan-ta-sea, our 2-story house on a quiet street just 2 blocks from the beach. From the large patio to the contemporary kitchen, you will love the light, airy feel of Fan-ta-sea!
Every room in our house seems extra-large, because the furnishings are so tailored and minimalist. You'll sleep soundly in these ultra-comfy beds, enjoy curling up on the giant sectional sofa, and have fun cooking up fresh-caught seafood in our streamlined kitchen. The large fenced backyard boasts a 30' by 20' covered patio with a grill, and plenty of dining and lounging space, both poolside and in the cool shade! An enclosed outdoor shower with hot water soothes tired beachgoers and pool-swimmers alike, and the hardwood and tiled floors indoors feel great on hot "beach feet"!
Your favorite places at Fan-ta-sea may all wind up being outdoors, beginning with the upstairs deck. Accessible from the enormous master bedroom, it is a leafy paradise, spanning the length of the house and boasting a ceiling fan, light, and comfortable spots to sit and dream. You can hear the surf from here, and it's a great place both to begin and end each day.
The patio and pool area is also enticing, with brick pavers, a nice high wooden fence for privacy, and all the space your gang needs to run around, sunbathe, picnic, and generally revel in the sunshine. An outdoor staircase, wreathed in lush tropical vines, connects the upstairs and downstairs outdoors. And the front yard is beautifully landscaped with tall canopy trees that offer plenty of natural shade. You'll love getting out into the balmy Florida air in the privacy of your own garden!
Indoors, the house is divided between the living and dining area on the first floor and the sleeping quarters on the second. Step into the living room and you will be beguiled by the sense of spaciousness. Perhaps it's because the HDTV is upstairs, in the master bedroom, making the living area all about talk, music, and play. The piano stands ready, the fireplace glows in winter, and a giant sectional sofa invites you to stretch out and get comfortable. Windows abound, handsome copper-colored drapes offer further privacy, and a soft rug awaits the kids' toys and games. Ah! the serenity of vacation!
Adjacent to the living area, in front of a giant picture window, is our dining table. Chances are, part of your group will immediately establish this space as a computer center (you have free Wi-Fi at Fan-ta-sea) or game table, and that's just fine, because with the patio mere steps away, everyone is going to want to take their food outdoors anyway!
The kitchen is beside the dining area, with a kidney-shaped breakfast bar overlooking a large work table, granite counters beneath the wooden cabinets, and brand-new stainless-steel appliances, including a side-by-side fridge and freezer with ice and water in the door. Two or even three cooks can concoct delicious treats in this kitchen at the same time, while the peanut gallery perches at the breakfast bar, contributing crayoned drawings or a running commentary! Have fun exploring the cupboards for all the cool utensils, gizmos, cookware, and dishes we've loaded in. You don't have to be a gourmet cook to appreciate a well-stocked kitchen!
Upstairs, the first stop must be the master bedroom, a large room that includes a queen-sized bed, couch, ottoman, desk, and the HDTV/DVD player. There's room to roller-skate on this floor, but don't give the kids any ideas! The en-suite bath is also magnificent, with a Roman garden tub, walk-in shower, and his-and-her vanities.
The 2nd bedroom sports a queen bed as well, while the 3rd offers both a queen and a toddler bed, the 4th has a double, and there's even a sleeper sofa for 1 on the 1st floor. Another full bath and a half-bath are available, as well as our laundry room with washer and dryer. We provide all the linens, too. Pack light! Pool is heated with solar heat. There are 2 beach cruiser bikes for use.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Double), Other (1 sofa sleeper), Other (1 Toddler Bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday