The name says it all! When you stay at Barefoot, our ocean front house on St. Augustine Beach, you just can't help but unwind and have fun the way you did as a kid. Panoramic sea views, new electronics, and luxurious comfort create the perfect vacation!
Located on a quiet side street directly beside the beautiful natural dunes of St. Augustine Beach, Barefoot is just made for relaxation and enjoyment. When you're strolling along the quiet beach in early morning, the last rays of dawn still streaking the sky and freshly beached shells waiting to be discovered, you'd never guess you are just minutes from busy, vibrant St. Augustine. You can truly have both worlds at Barefoot!
Your favorite spot at Barefoot will probably be the big second-story deck, running the length of the house and then some, so that both shady and sunny spots are always available. From here you have a breathtaking view of the beach, the soundtrack of the surf, and the feel of balmy breezes. We have casual seating and dining areas here, a barbeque grill, and comfy lounge chairs for sunbathing. Make yourself at home and begin enjoying world-class views!
There is a patio on the ground floor as well, leading directly onto the grassy lawn behind the dunes. Sink into one of the hammocks here with a good book or your phone (you have free wireless Internet at Barefoot), and you'll feel all the tension leave your body. You might also fall asleep, and that's even better. What else is a beach vacation for?
When you're ready to go inside, you don't have to leave the views behind you. Our big second-story great room has 2 sets of sliding doors leading out to the deck, so the sight of palm trees, blue sky, and glimmering ocean follows you indoors! Here you'll find a big fireplace (so cozy in winter!), a 46-inch HDTV mounted to the wall, and ultra-luxurious leather furniture just waiting for you. There's room for everyone here, with 2 dining tables ready to be converted into games areas and a big kitchen for all your drinks and snacks!
No matter how large your group, you'll find all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need in our kitchen to cook and serve just about anything, along with full-size appliances and conveniences such as ice and water in the fridge door, a microwave, coffeepot, and the all-important dishwasher. Our breakfast bar seats 4, one table seats another 6, and the third table is comfy for 4, so there are many places to eat and drink. Of course, the deck might end up being your al fresco dining "room," but it's nice to have options!
The big, open-plan living and dining area promotes togetherness and big groups, while the bedrooms at Barefoot are wonderfully quiet and private. There are 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs, comfortably sleeping 8, with all linens provided.
The master bedroom is on the second floor, with ocean views, an HDTV with DVD player, and a king-sized bed. This room is convenient to the upstairs bathroom, which features wood paneling, a walk-in shower, and granite countertops.
Also on the second floor is our second bedroom, with a queen-sized bed and an HDTV. Downstairs is a kids' room with 2 twin beds and a stereo system, and a sitting room with a daybed and trundle. The downstairs bedroom is convenient to both of these rooms, and all towel sets are provided for both bathrooms. So pack light -- we have a laundry room with a washer, dryer, and utility sink, so you can keep all your vacation clothes and beach towels fresh and clean!
Barefoot has plenty of off-street parking for all your vehicles, as well as beach toys, folding chairs, and more to make your time on the sugary sands of St. Augustine Beach just perfect.
You may never want to leave Barefoot, but we are surrounded by great golf, fine dining, and sightseeing opportunities for all ages. So whether you're planning a whirlwind of events, nothing at all, or something in between, you'll be comfortable and so conveniently located at Barefoot! Make your reservation today and begin planning the vacation of a lifetime.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins, 1 trundle), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Thursday