Enjoy unbelievable 360-degree views of the ocean and Intracoastal Waterway from Blue Water View, our 3-storey beachfront house at the very end of Summer Haven. Nothing but sand, water, and sky surround you on 3 sides of our unique house on Crescent Beach!
Located right on the pristine shores of the beach, our house boasts every amenity from wraparound decks on all 3 levels to an elevator, 2 kitchens, and the latest electronics. The first floor of the house is semi-detached, so it works perfectly as a self-contained unit in case part of your group would prefer their own space. Great for multiple families traveling together!
When you stay at Blue Water View, you can be forgiven for imagining you're aboard a ship -- an effect heightened by the big, beautiful decks jutting out from the second and third floor toward the ocean! The sunrises and sunsets seem almost close enough to touch, and you don't even need binoculars to spot the local marine life (watch for the dolphins!). It's a nature-lover's dream . . . yet for those who prefer sightseeing, fine dining, golf, or city life, St. Augustine is just minutes away!
As enticing as the exterior of Blue Water View is, you won't be disappointed when you step inside. Windows are everywhere, especially in our big 3rd-storey living room. This area features a 50-inch HDTV above the fireplace, a huge sectional sofa that invites you to sink right down into comfort, 2 papasan chairs, and more. A separate sitting area awaits on the other side of the stairwell, for more intimate chats. The bright red sofa here converts to a queen bed.
Adjacent to the big living area is the dining nook, with windows on 2 sides. Million-dollar views are yours from every chair!
The kitchen is right beside the dining area, and we think you're going to love it. Stone countertops, 2 refrigerators, a wine captain, and even a walk-in pantry make you feel as though you're in a model home. Even if cooking is not your favorite activity, these surroundings make it more bearable! And we've stocked the cupboards with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need. Just pick up some groceries on your way out of town, and settle in for candlelit dinners in the best seats on the coast!
The third floor also has a half-bath, with both stairs and our brand-new elevator carrying you down to the second story. This is the main sleeping quarters of Blue Water View, with 2 bedrooms and en-suite baths in both. The master bedroom is enormous, with a queen-sized bed, flat-screen TV, comfy armchair in one corner for reading, loveseat that converts into a bed, and views, views, views! Of course you can access the deck from this room, but it's almost as though the outdoors is inside, thanks to all the windows!
The master bath is spacious as well, with his-and-her vanities and a walk-in shower. All of the towels are provided for you here, along with all linens, pillows, and blankets.
The second bedroom on this floor contains a twin bed with a pop-up trundle, as well as a flat-screen TV. The en-suite bath offers a shower and tub combination.
The ground floor also has a master suite, with a queen-sized bed, a flat-screen TV, and a walk-in shower. Another bedroom sports a bunk with a full-sized bed on the bottom and a twin on top. A full bathroom is convenient to this room.
The living and dining areas on the ground floor are lovely, with a kitchen (including the washer and dryer), dining table, HDTV, and queen-size sofa sleeper. Everything is pretty and new here, creating a cozy nest!
Each bedroom at Blue Water View has an I-pod docking station as well as a radio, and you're welcome to use our gas grill on the deck, as well as the X-box and Wii games. We've even got a boat launch, but the river that once flowed here is now silt and sand, so let the kids use it as a fantastic play structure!
There are so many places to explore here, sights to see, and restful beauty to soak up.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus cleaning fee is $295, security damage waiver fee is $250, amenity fee is 5.95% and taxes 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (1 single, 1 double), Bedroom #3 (1 Queen), Bedroom #4 (1 Single, 1 Trundle), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Summer Haven Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Family Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday