Enjoy a tropical oasis at Summer Wind, our 2-storey house just yards from Crescent Beach. Beautifully landscaped with a heated pool and boasting a wraparound balcony, this is the perfect indoor/outdoor Florida living space for your next vacation!
Stand out on the long, wide wooden balcony and savor the panoramic views of ocean, sky, and green St. Augustine beauty! Though you're just 2 houses from the beach at Summer Wind, on a quiet cul-de-sac with a dune walkover just steps from the front door, you also are part of a neighborhood, and the landscaping is beautiful year-round.
Step indoors from the second-floor balcony and you enter the main living and dining area at Summer Wind. (There's also a family room downstairs -- great when the group has competing TV programs or activities in mind!) One entire wall is taken up by glass doors to the balcony, while comfy couches and chairs face a big flat-screen Dish TV (included all premium channels) with DVD player and satellite selection of premium channels. The kids will feel at home in here at once, sprawling out with Legos and Bionicles on the floor, while their parents admire the view, try not to nap, and perhaps enjoy frosty cocktails from the kitchen.
Speaking of the kitchen, you will love working in this remodeled room, with open cabinets, a big window over the sink, stainless-steel appliances, and dropped lighting. The cupboards are stocked with dishes, cookware, utensils, and everything you could ask for -- no running to the store for a colander or a can-opener at Summer Wind! This is a family house, with all the cookie sheets, corkscrews, and whisks that come with the territory.
In one corner of the room is a cheery breakfast table, just the right size for two or three to enjoy mid-afternoon coffee and pastries, play a quick round of gin rummy, or do a little social media updating on the laptop (you have free WiFi at Summer Wind). It's also a nice place to station a chopping board for your sous-chefs to help with dinner!
There are also 3 bedrooms upstairs: the master suite with HDTV, another great room for a couple, and the perfect space for the kids. The master suite is the jewel in Summer Wind's crown, sporting a king-sized bed, hardwood floors, glass doors leading out to the balcony, and splendid views. The en-suite bath has a walk-in shower, and houses the full-sized washer and dryer that are yours to enjoy during your stay.
The second bedroom upstairs is beautiful as well, with a queen bed and balcony access. It shares a bathroom with the third bedroom, containing one queen and one twin-sized bed. A big window overlooks beautiful scenery in this cheerful room, which is just right for children.
The fourth bedroom is downstairs, convenient for grandparents, early risers, or teenagers who want some "space." This spacious room offers a queen-sized bed and direct access to the patio. It adjoins the family room, which has plush furnishings and a big flat-screen. Summer Wind is ideal for two families traveling together, or for multi generations!
But the best part of the house isn't the house itself: it's all the outdoor spaces that make Summer Wind such a pleasure to explore. In addition to the new wraparound wooden deck on the second floor, there is a big covered patio on the first set with comfy rocking chairs and outdoor table for 8 people.
There is also seating around the heated swimming pool, on ledges composed of smooth rocks that blend perfectly with the tropical landscaping. The pool itself is dazzling blue and so enticing on a warm summer day . . . or a hot summer night, for that matter! It's just part of the huge garden here, a great place for lounging, sunbathing, and contemplation.
Best of all, Crescent Beach is just a minute's walk away, with no streets to cross or traffic to contend with. Bring the whole gang to the beach and comb the shore at low tide for shells and shark's teeth; splash in the surf; count the pelicans dive-bombing in the waves; and build the sandcastle of your dreams.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $295 for cleaning, & $195 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Tuesday