Welcome to the best vacation of your life! Rainbow Cay, our giant oceanfront house on Crescent Beach, offers a private pool, gas grill on one of several balconies and decks, gourmet kitchen, and luxe furnishings. Come enjoy the good life in St. Augustine!
When you?re relaxing on the beachfront balcony of Rainbow Cay, nothing stands between you and the Atlantic Ocean except the beautiful natural dunes and pure white sands of Crescent Beach . . . and your own private swimming pool! Built with a large surrounding deck just perfect for sunbathing and lounging, our pool offers a refreshing alternative to the waves of the surf. And the views are unbelievable!
Views are one of the specialties of Rainbow Cay. From the open-plan living and dining area you can enjoy a panoramic vista of sand, sea, and sky without ever leaving your seat. Tucked into a sunny corner of the kitchen is the breakfast nook, with windows on 2 sides and a door leading out to a deck just steps away. French doors occupy almost one whole wall of the master suite, so you can enjoy the outdoors views without lifting your head from the pillow. And surrounding the house are decks and patios of multiple levels, in sun and shade, with all manner of comfy furniture and appointments!
And the spectacular location is just one of Rainbow Cay?s merits. Everything inside our house is top-notch too, selected to make your vacation time more enjoyable and relaxing. The living room features a huge flat-screen TV (with cable and DVD player) surrounded by ultra-soothing couches and cushioned chairs. When you get back from the beach in the afternoon, sink into the couch to watch a movie. When you wake up, it will be time to go out for dinner!
Speaking of dinner, if you decide to eat ?in? during your vacation, we think you?ll love using the kitchen and dining room at Rainbow Cay. Our kitchen is a gourmand?s dream, with the latest appliances, all the dishes and cookware you could wish, and even a central island so that multiple cooks can be comfortable in the kitchen at the same time. Track lighting and hardwood floors make for elegant surroundings, and all the time-savers are here too, from a blender to a coffeemaker to a microwave, to get you out of the kitchen and back into the action even faster!
Set your sous-chefs to work chopping veggies at the breakfast bar and set the dining room table with finery from our cupboards! This big wooden table is ideal for large groups, and doubles as a game center after the dessert plates have been cleared away. Sometimes the most fun experiences of a vacation happen ?at home?!
Whether you spend your days hanging out at Rainbow Cay or sightseeing in nearby St. Augustine (just a few minutes? drive away!) or on the beach, everyone will come back for a great night?s sleep here. Our house has 4 bedrooms and a bonus sleeping area, plus 3 full baths. Spread out and make yourself comfortable!
The master suite is one of our pride and joys, with a king-sized bed, French doors leading out to a balcony with great views, a flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bath offering dual vanities, a soaking tub, and a separate shower. You may just have to ?forget? to set the alarm one morning!
The second and third bedroom also contain king-sized beds (why should just one couple sleep in luxury?!), while the fourth offers a queen-sized. And there is even a set of bunks in the workroom ? a double on the bottom and a single on top! Let the kids pack up some snacks and go ?camping? one night in this space, or use it for their clubhouse. What?s a beach house for if not to have fun?!
There?s so much to do and so many places to explore at Rainbow Cay. Dine al fresco overlooking the ocean (cooking on the brand-new gas grill!), have a cozy cup of coffee in the sun-splashed breakfast nook, or take the Kindle out to the pool surround. Then go splash on Crescent Beach before heading to historic downtown St. Augustine for a night on the town. It?s all waiting for you here at Rainbow Cay!
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 1 Queen, 2 Bunk
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per owner. *** Charges = $295 for cleaning, & $195 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (King), Bonus Room (2 singles)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* Trash Day: Monday