Sitting on a high dune with views of both Crescent Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway, Crescent Moon Villa is the perfect vacation destination forfamilies. Bring the whole family and enjoy a delightful stay in our spacious, comfy house!
The location of Crescent Moon Villa simply couldn't be better. It's just off the A1A, so getting in and out is a snap, yet the narrow strip of land between the Atlantic and the Intracoastal always feels pleasantly secluded. Each day your group can decide where they want to explore: will it be the rolling waves and white sands of the Atlantic, or the calmer waters and beautiful wildlife of the Intracoastal? There's so much to see and do here, you need never leave Anastasia Island! (But you must, because historic downtown St. Augustine is just minutes away, along with world-class golf, fine dining, sightseeing, and shopping.)
Crescent Moon Villa is a big house with enough off-street parking for 4 cars (or a trailer or boat). It boasts 2 bedrooms at one end and 2 at the other -- great for 2 families traveling together, or for a kids' wing and a grown-ups' wing! In the middle of the house is a big living room and dining area, where everyone can meet for games, meals, and together time. And along one entire side of the house is a covered deck, with a hammock, grill, and plenty of casual seating and dining space.
The living area is enormous, with several areas for different activities. One big space is dedicated to the entertainment center, with a cable TV, VCR, and DVD player. (Several more TVs are scattered around the house, so don't worry if you need to catch the big game while the ankle-biters are winding down in front of The Jungle Book!) Sink-right-in sofas and ultra-cozy chairs fill the entertainment area, which offers a cool tiled floor with an Oriental rug.
Adjacent to this and facing the big windows is a sitting area, again filled with luxurious seating. You can have a game of Risk going on in this space while others watch their favorite movie in the entertainment area, and it's a good space for settling in with old photo albums to share reminiscences. You have free wireless Internet at Crescent Moon Villa too, so if you care to bring along your laptop, this is a good place to set it up.
The dining room at Crescent Moon Villa is also quite large, with a long table drenched in sunshine from the wall of windows. What a lovely place for that first cup of coffee! You can enjoy the scenery and prepare for another perfect Florida day as one by one your group wakes up and wanders in.
Of course, some of the gang may not make it past the kitchen, where a breakfast bar with stools encourages them to grab a quick bite. Our kitchen is appointed with all the major and minor appliances you could ask for, along with a full complement of dishes, cookware, and utensils. Forget picking up paper plates and a spare can opener -- you'll find everything you need here! Bright fluorescent lighting and a cool ceiling fan keeps everything airy and cheerful, making your time in the kitchen a pleasure.
Of course, chances are you aren't going to eat many meals indoors, for the deck is simply too tempting! Birdwatchers will thrill to the wildlife in our dunes, and everyone will appreciate the briny sea air and warm breezes. Ah, vacation!
When it's time for bed, everyone will get a good night's sleep at Crescent Moon Villa. The master bedroom offers a queen-sized bed with a reading chair and many windows. The second bedroom contains a queen-sized bed beside a big double window, also a luxurious space. And the third and fourth bedrooms contain twin beds: one has a set of twins with windows in 2 walls, while the other offers a queen.
There are 2 full baths and 1 half-bath here, plus a washer and dryer for your use. All of the linens and towels you need for every room are provided. We've tried to think of everything! Crescent Moon Villa is a little piece of paradise on Anastasia Island.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 6 Twin
Room Description: One Week Minimum Jan-Aug, Nov 23-30 & Dec 21-Jan 4, 2014*** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Television
* FAQ: Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* Trash Day: Monday