Gorgeous views of the ocean and Intracoastal Waterway are yours from every room in Atlantic Angel, our beachfront Mediterranean-style house in St. Augustine. If you love architectural detail, luxurious furnishings, and brand new pool (as of February 2013).
Atlantic Angel is a beautifully designed, custom built, lavishly decorated house in which each room is spectacular from floor to ceiling. Among the features here are an imported tile mural in the entryway; Saltillo, Spanish, and Mexican tile accents; skylights; stained glass; quarried coral floors; a dry aquarium; and coffered ceilings. You'll want to spend a whole day just going through Atlantic Angel inch by inch to discover its architectural treasures!
Best of all is the location of Atlantic Palace, right on the shores of St. Augustine Beach with a private walkway leading you down to the crystalline sands. The sun rises majestically over the horizon here, pelicans float by, and the sea is ever-changing. And as if all that weren't enough, the Intracoastal Waterway is in the opposite direction, with beautiful sunsets and great wildlife opportunities too!
The main living and dining area is upstairs, where you enter an enormous great room overlooking the ocean. Two walls are almost entirely windows, punctuated by a big adobe gas fireplace with a hearth seat. A comfortable sectional sofa faces the ocean & fireplace, while an LCD TV and DVD player stand ready to keep the group entertained.
On two sides of the great room are sunrooms, perfect for reading, talking, or dreaming a few hours away! The furnishings in here are wonderfully cushioned and comfy, inviting you to linger, gazing out at the beach.
The open plan of this area connects the living room with the dining area and the kitchen, both of which are perfect for your large group. Tthe dining table overlooks the ocean, while the kitchen is a gourmand's dream, with professional-quality stainless-steel appliances including 2 glass-fronted refrigerators, a freezer, a Thermidor commercial gas cooktop with griddle and grill, convection oven, and warming oven. Indian granite countertops, a walk-in pantry, and a sunny breakfast nook complete the amazing features of the kitchen, tempting even the most reluctant cook to "play house"!
In addition to the grand room, Atlantic Angel also sports a rec room with pool table and sofa, and a family room with TV. Of course, most of the time you will find yourselves gathering on the breezy oceanfront patio or the long, covered balcony with Intracoastal Waterway views. Bougainvillea blooms in our garden, a Spanish fountain merrily trickles, and all is lush, peaceful, and bright with tropical beauty!
The master suite is one of the crown jewels of Atlantic Angel. Featuring a king-sized bed, the master bedroom includes an LCD TV and DVD player, beamed ceiling, and access to the oceanfront deck. The master bath is stunning, with marblework, a garden Jacuzzi tub, shower, steam room, dual vanities, separate powder area, dry aquarium, and stained-glass transom. You'll feel as though you're at an exclusive spa every time you set foot in this room!
Two roomy guest bedrooms sleep an additional 8 people. One contains 2 queen-sized beds and a small TV, while the other offers a twin with a trundle, plus a double Murphy bed. Both lead out to the 30-foot-long balcony overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway, and each has its own designer bathroom. No matter where you sleep at Atlantic Angel, your surroundings will wow you!
The ground floor features a brand new 4th bedroom that can sleep 4. This newly furnished room features 2 queen beds. There is also a brand new full bathroom on the ground floor. This room is perfect for 2 families traveling together or for a group of kids.
Best of all, a brand new pool has been added as of January, 2013. A truly exceptional vacation venue with unforgettable vistas and uniquely beautiful décor, reserve Atlantic Angel today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 Queens), Bedroom #3 (Murphy Bed), Bedroom #3 (Trundle - 2 singles), Bedroom #4 (2 Queens)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Pool, Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Lock Instructions: Good News, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday