Stay in a "lighthouse" on your next vacation -- our light-filled, utterly unique, popular Atlantic View House! You'll fall in love with its sunlight-soaked rooms, private pool, spiral staircase, and just-for-fun "crow's nest" with unbelievable views!
The emphasis is on rising above the everyday (and getting a great view of the Atlantic Ocean from those two upper stories!) in our one-of-a-kind house, which sleeps 12 in 4 bedrooms and offers two separate living areas and 3 rollaway beds. Whether you're sharing with another family or simply want the privacy afforded by two fully equipped living areas provides, you'll appreciate this feature.
The first floor of our house is devoted to a huge living room (and sofa sleeper) and a smaller first bedroom with 2 single beds. Whether you want to watch TV from the comfort of our deep, soft couches, play a rousing game of Pictionary at the table for 4, or dip into a romance novel from our bookshelves, this sunlight-flooded room has breathing space for the whole family.
Wind your way up the spiral staircase (enjoying ocean views every step of the way!) and you arrive at the second floor, with a large family room offering everything from TV and DVD player to a fridge and microwave for quick refreshments during those movie marathons! Just beyond the family room is a spacious kitchen and dining area with a table for 6 below a wall-mounted LCD TV. (A laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer is also convenient.) Want a little entertainment as you whip up a tasty batch of treats? You can easily watch the TV from our state-of-the-art kitchen, which contains an island bar with 3 padded stools, smoothtop range, full-sized fridge, dishwasher, plenty of counter and cupboard space, and all the cookware, gadgets, and dishes you need to feed a crowd!
The second storey master bedroom features a queen bed, private TV and DVD player, workspace for the computer or late-night postcard writing, and en-suite bathroom with shower. The third is snug and cozy with a queen bed, tv set and private bathroom,
But that's not all. Keep climbing those spiral stairs and you'll reach the crow's nest, the third storey of Atlantic View! Here, panoramic views of the ocean, beach, and neighborhood reward you for your climb. It's a lookout just for you, and it may become your favorite indoor spot for star-gazing. It also features the 4th bedroom with a single bed. Plus, the house has 3 roll-away beds to put anywhere you want.
We say "indoor" because the interior of our fantastic house is equaled by the exterior! A long, winding deck wraps the second storey in breathtaking views, with a casual table and chairs for al fresco dining, open-air games of Hearts, and front-row seating for the sunset. An outdoor staircase wreathed in lush tropical vines leads you down into the backyard, where the figure-eight shaped pool awaits you in our landscaped garden! Dine poolside every morning, then take a refreshing dip before beginning your fun-filled day at the beach, in historic St. Augustine, or at one of the many nearby attractions, from Disney World to the Kennedy Space Center!
Located on a quiet street with fabulous ocean views, Atlantic View is beautifully landscaped and offers a large driveway with a single-car garage, so you need never worry about parking (and the family car can stay out of the summer sun!). A public walkway just minutes away leads to the soft sands of our beach, which is wide and inviting, with sparkling waves, shells and shark's teeth, and plenty of space for lounging or playing. Want to get away from it all in a custom-designed home where the beach is just outside every beautiful window? Welcome to Atlantic View.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 3 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (1 twin), Other (1 sofa sleeper), Other (3 rollaway beds)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Pool, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: StAug(N) - 904-385-3888, StAug-M 904-385-3888, Ocean Village Club, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* Trash Day: Monday