What a house! On a quiet road with water views, embrace comfort at this perfect family hide-away. Relax on the deck and watch boats pass by. Fish from the boat dock for your lunch. Just a few blocks to St Augustine Beach.
Located directly on the intra-coastal, this vacation home offers a side of Florida life that many visitors never get the chance to see. Feel truly at home, hanging out on the big deck, as kids run around the large grassed backyard. Bring a beach ball for soccer or enjoy some Bocce ball! In all, outdoor life at OceanSide Dream Beach House means great privacy and sensational space.
This St. Augustine 4 bedroom water font home has newer furniture and a spectacular modern kitchen. Relax on the deck and watch boats pass by. Just a few blocks to Treasure Beach, shopping and restaurants. You can even drive to Treasure Beach and park your car right on beach. Easy to unpack your beach gear!
Surrounded by trees and located on the water, the Villa Verde house features 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Within the home, your group can enjoy the flexibility of two living rooms and two dining areas. On a split upstairs/downstairs plan, it?s a good arrangement for either two families traveling together or for kids and teens seeking privacy. The downstairs living room is a great rec room for kids. There are reading chairs and a comfy futon, plus a second eating area and TV.
Upstairs, huge dual aspect windows invite in non-stop sunshine, while the fireplace keeps it cozy in the winter. The flat-screen LCD TV is always an option when you?ve had enough sun or excitement.
A spectacular modern kitchen boasts granite counters with a breakfast bar extension. In-built appliances are crisp white, and a picnic-style table fits as many as you?d like once the pancakes and bacon are ready.
Though the home has four bedrooms, it can accommodate up to ten guests. Fitting the home?s split-plan layout, two bedrooms are downstairs and two are upstairs. Wake up to sunshine in the master bedroom?s queen sized bed, thanks to large dual aspect windows. The second bedroom has 2 single beds, with classic nautical elements - blue and white striped linens with antique fishing nets on the walls. Bedrooms three and four have a queen bed and two twins, respectively. If your group includes ten people, there?s an available futon sleeping couch for two.
In addition to the newer furniture and helpful inclusions (wireless Internet and in-suite laundry), this home equally ensures a peaceful, private vacation. Tucked discretely on a quiet residential road, it?s the perfect answer for a family seeking true R&R. Our Villa Verde house has an ideal name in an equally idyllic setting. Boasting its own private boat dock, your vacation here can be as lazy as you like: simply relaxing or fishing on the dock as boats pass by.
Just a few blocks to the beach, shopping and restaurants. Located at 237 Villa Verde, St. Augustine Beach, FL 32080 and only a few blocks to Treasure Beach section of St. Augustine beach, the Villa Verde House is the perfect St. Augustine vacation rental. You can even drive your car right on to Treasure Beach and park for convenience.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Other (1 futon sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Satellite Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Boat Dock (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Pool, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday