Mad Lar is a great home with a partial view of the ocean. Beautiful views of the ocean from the deck and dock. This big house was made for family gatherings, beach weddings and any occasion requiring space for twelve - and room in the fridge.
No matter the reason for your next vacation season, Mad Lar Beach House has four very spacious bedrooms available, three full bathrooms and loads of living space as well.
Will any parents in your group be traveling with small children? If so, this house has two bedrooms with both queen beds and children's beds - a very unique feature. Split between levels for added privacy in a big group, two bedrooms are upstairs, while another two are downstairs.
A fantastic living area is perfect for gathering all together, whether for a communal meal or just hanging out. Cathedral ceilings are fitted with a ceiling fan, to make the best use of lovely ocean breezes. In the wintertime, light the fireplace and enjoy your cozy cottage by the sea.
Furniture and decoration is of a very high quality and is perfectly suited to this historic seaside location. Knickknacks and little touches make every corner special, no matter where you happen to land with a good book and a cool drink.
Partial ocean views are yours to enjoy while you spend relaxing hours in this lovely home, though the deck offers an even better vantage point. Two routes get you to the nearby beach in no time at all; choose to walk there or paddle by boat.
Located in lovely Summer Haven, soft sand dunes and the Matanzas River are yours to explore. Large groups, weddings or reunions can very easily rent Mad Lar Beach House in combination with next door Villa Villekula (sleeps 10) or, nearby, The Lodge (sleeps 10) and The Hut (sleeps 6). These homes all share the same management, ensuring the same high standard and an easy booking process.
Invite everyone round for a sunrise breakfast and, later, end the day with sunset cocktails. Both can be uniquely enjoyed at Mar Lar Beach House.
Note: Summer Haven is constantly changing with nature. The SummerHaven river behind the house is largely a sand dune and can provide direct beach access. Due to Tropical Storm Faye erosion, there is now an area of large boulders blocking the old beach access points. Although you can walk in between these boulders to access the beach like the locals that live near by, the nearest easy beach access is approximately 1 mile north at Fort Mantanzas National Park. It has (free) paved parking and provides beach access via a meandering boardwalk through the park.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other, 1 Full
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per owner.*** Plus cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage waiver fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 double, 2 singles), Bedroom #4 (1 Queen, 1 Day Bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near River, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Gas Grill, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* Trash Day: Monday