Live the dream! Sitting high on a 35 foot dune, the Casa Vilano Beach House's secluded location allows you to enjoy endless ocean views from the windows and doors and its sprawling balcony space. Just a few steps and you are on the beach. Stocked with goodies and ocean sunrises! Casa Vilano Beach House is a brand new, beach-front property ready to show off its silver rating.
This 3-bed, 3-bathroom beach house for up to 8 guests is a perfect family home. Ideal for a group or two families traveling together, Casa Vilano has a separate guest suite on its ground floor. In addition to the main home, you get an extra kitchenette, private living area with its own 50? HDTV (and BluRay/DVD players) and a comfy queen bed for two. Whether two people in your group like to sleep late, or you have older parents with a slightly different itinerary, this is a fantastic two-for-one vacation rental.
In the main home, the living room is cleverly on the second level (so you get even better ocean views) and gleaming hardwood floors immediately show off just how clean you?ll find the rest of the property.
An eye-pleasing palette of white beach-cottage furniture matches the bright, white sand just outside. Soaring ceilings have hard-working fans, but we really recommend you leave the French doors open and enjoy indoor/outdoor living right on the beach. Cozy papasan chairs are the sweet spot to enjoy all your vacation reading, with your tanned feet tucked beneath you. Not much of a reader? There?s of course free wireless Internet throughout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom continues the soothing beach palette. On the third floor you get an even better view of the ocean below. A private balcony gives you a sunrise all to yourself (or you might lazily enjoy it through the window from bed). All together the three bedrooms have a king bed, queen and two twins (plus an extra sleeper sofa should you need it).
The kitchen?s stocked with everything ? including a coffee-maker to help you better enjoy the beach sunrises. Glass table tops and bamboo furniture allow the abundant sunlight to bounce even further through the home. The kitchen and dining area have windows on all sides (with no other buildings to cast shade or disrupt your privacy).
A breakfast bar seats five, just above a huge stretch of kitchen countertop. The U-shaped kitchen has your workflow in perfect hand: just remember to glance up at the view as you move easily between fridge, oven and dishwasher. A washer and dryer are also included (we?re guessing you?ll use a lot of beach towels).
Casa Vilano is on a quiet stretch of the scenic highway A1A so you can head north up the gorgeous coast to Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra or south to St. Augustine, charming Flagler Beach and onwards to popular Daytona.
All amenities and nice vacation-extras are in an easy 2-mile radius of home, including coffee shops, local parks and groceries. Need to have your cake and eat it too? It?s just 104 miles to Disney World. You can get up, enjoy the ocean sunrise, have a family breakfast and still make it to Orlando before Magic Kingdom opens.
Your time at Casa Vilano promises to be a vacation of incomparable quality at an unbeatable price (so you can stay even longer!).
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Fitness Center at Club House
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, St. Aug Alligator Farm Zoo, Kennedy Space Center, Disney World, Universal
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Deck, Patio, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday