A little bit of South Beach color and a lot of Spanish style beauty make Island Paradise a glorious venue for your next St. Augustine vacation! Just 2 houses from the beach, courtyard, deck, HDTVs and grill!
To walk to the beach from Island Paradise -- which you can do in a minute flat -- simply stroll one house over to the corner, turn left, cross the road, and meet up with the path leading to the boardwalk over the dunes. The views from the boardwalk are almost as exciting as the beach itself! Turtles nest here, rabbits hop among the vegetation, and exotic birds call it home. You'll love your mini-trek through the natural beauty of northeast Florida!
But you may find that you like it so much at Island Paradise, you really don't want to leave the property! The first draw will probably be the second-storey deck, which spans the length of the house on the ocean side, picking up a good salty breeze and a faint murmur of the surf. Comfortable chairs on the upper deck, just waiting for a velvety night when the stars are popping and the air is balmy. (That's likely to be every night here in St. Augustine Beach, by the way!)
The deck also has a brand-new, state-of-the-art grill, plenty of casual seating, and a good mix of sun and shade, so everyone can pick their desired level of exposure. This is the place where you'll wander out first thing in the morning, coffee in one hand and smartphone in the other (free WiFi at Island Paradise), to watch the pelicans sail out to sea in stately formation. It's also where you may wind up eating lunch or even dinner, not to mention many glasses of wine!
Later on, stroll downstairs and out to the courtyard and stretch out on one of the chaise lounges. Beautifully landscaped with tropical lushness, the courtyard is a great place for small children to play in a private, enclosed space, and for older ones to sunbathe, read, and enjoy their own little oasis on the beach! There's a fountain here, and plenty of open space. You'll fall in love with the courtyard!
When it's time to step inside, smooth tiled floors and soft tropical colors greet you. The great room is splendid, with many windows, big HDTV with cable and DVD player, and lots of comfy seating. The kitchen and dining area are attached to this room, with the breakfast nook a particularly wonderful spot in an alcove of sunny windows. Great for playing games, writing postcards, and even working on the laptop!
The chefs in your group will thrill to the kitchen at Island Paradise. Stone countertops with lovely accents, new appliances, and well-stocked cupboards invite you to turn the fresh catch of the day into a gourmet feast . . . or just to throw together mac 'n cheese for the little ones before their parents go dine at Columbia!
There are 3 bedrooms at Island Paradise, plus a sofa sleeper for 2 more people. All are comfy and restful, but the master suite is truly exceptional, with a cozy queen-sized bed, balcony access, windows everywhere, and an en-suite bath with walk-in shower and vessel sink!
The second bedroom contains a queen bed as well, TV, sliding glass doors to the outdoors, and tons of space, while the third also offers a queen. All linens, blankets, and pillows are provided for every bed (even the sleeper sofa!) here at Island Paradise, as are the towel sets for both bathrooms. You'll even find a washer and dryer to keep everything fresh!
From the moment you pull up into the driveway, with its elegant fountain and palm trees, you'll know you're in for a unique and unforgettably fun St. Augustine vacation. Book your stay at Island Paradise now! Renters do not have garage access per owners request.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% and tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, St. Aug Alligator Farm Zoo
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Patio, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday