?Set sail? on the best vacation of your life at Royal Caribbean, our brand-new beachfront house in St. Augustine! With a big private pool, spa, and hot tub, this window-filled 2-story offers breathtaking ocean views, giant HDTVs, and luxe furnishings!
There?s a reason we named it after a cruise line: when you stand on the 2nd-story balcony (which runs the length of the house!) overlooking the wide, sugary sands and gentle waves of St. Augustine Beach, you will feel a sense of calm and serenity that only such a view can bring. The breeze is salty, the vast sky is pure blue, and the air is balmy. Your only decisions are which treat to indulge in first: a dip in the pool, a soak in the spa, or a splash in the ocean?
The atmosphere of serenity continues when you step indoors. The side of the house facing the ocean is filled with light from long windows below, clerestory windows above, and French doors. No matter where you are ? the sleek and modern kitchen; the comfy dining room; the enormous living room; any of the 3 bedrooms ? you have fabulous views of the ocean as well as access to the balcony. This is truly indoor/outdoor beach living, with the lull of the surf as a natural soundtrack and the occasion procession of pelicans as fly-by visitors.
The showpiece of the second floor is undoubtedly the huge formal living room (although the master suite gives it a run for its money!). Here a long sectional sofa almost demands that you flop down and take a nap after a morning on the beach or a day in the Old City, despite the best intentions of the 55-inch HDTV to entertain you!
Adjacent to the living room are the kitchen and dining areas. Royal Caribbean includes all cookware, dishes, and utensils, so all you add are groceries. The appliances are brand-new and state-of-the-art, and the breakfast bar is the perfect place for your sous-chefs to set up operations (or for the kids to supervise you as you flip pancakes and pour juice).
The dining area has million-dollar views you?ll want to enjoy long after the meal is past. Clear the dishes and break out the Cranium for a night of games ? or better yet, dine on the balcony and save the table for all your card- and board game-playing. It also makes a great place to pop open the laptop (you have free WiFi at Royal Caribbean).
And when it?s time to bed, everyone in your group will be delighted by their accommodations. There are 3 bedrooms on the second floor, and 2 queen-sized sleeper sofas in the big family room on the first floor. Wherever you sleep, a spectacular ocean view is just steps away!
The master suite is palatial, with a king-sized bed positioned to face the wall of windows (including French door) overlooking the balcony and beach. You can see the stars from your pillow, and if you leave the drapes open, you might awaken to the brilliance of the sun rising in streaks of color across the sky! (The dawn only lasts a minute; then you can flip over and sleep late!) The king-sized bed is ultra-comfortable, and the en-suite bath includes a Jacuzzi jetted tub.
The second bedroom is scarcely ?second best.? It too contains a king-sized bed, balcony access in a wall of windows, and breathtaking ocean views. And it shares a full bathroom (both a shower and tub option) with the third bedroom, which offers a queen-sized bed and peekaboo beach views.
The second floor is all about luxury living, while the first floor offers comfort and convenience. The family room is spacious and well-appointed, with a huge HDTV and windows in several directions. (There are great sunset views on both floors of Royal Caribbean.) A laundry room stands ready to tackle all those swimsuits and beach towels, while the covered first-floor patio features a table and chairs near the hot tub.
Royal Caribbean occupies a corner lot right next to a beach access path, so the views don?t quit! You?re just steps away from beautiful St. Augustine Beach here, and a few minutes? drive from the Old City. The location is perfect and accommodations world class.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Pool, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hot Tub, Pool, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Friday