Brilliant sunrises, molten sunsets, and days full of sun and sea are all yours at Grace by the Sea, our oceanfront house on St. Augustine Beach. Nicely furnished and boasting a beachfront balcony and patio, our house is the perfect vacation getaway!
At Grace by the Sea, nothing stands between you at the gorgeous white sands of St. Augustine Beach but natural dunes filled with exotic birds, rabbits, and the occasional tortoise. The ocean is so close you can almost touch it from the balcony or patio, and you can hear the soothing murmur of the surf at all times. You?ve never slept as well as you will with the tide lulling you!
The first place you?ll want to explore (and may find yourself lingering in!) is the second-story balcony, with its casual furniture and breathtaking views. The world is your oyster as you sip a frosty drink and watch pelicans sail past. Later, bring a glass of wine out here and toast the first stars in the velvety sky. Good conversations, easy laughter, and peaceful silences all seem to come naturally on the balcony, and it may remain your favorite place at Grace by the Sea.
Step inside through any of several doors leading into the open living and dining area on the second floor, and you find yourself in a lovely great room, perfect for families and large groups. Hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, and plenty of open space make this area appear even larger than it is. And you don?t have to leave the view behind ? wherever you look, the beach is waiting!
Flop down on the sectional sofa in front of the flat-screen with DVD player and indulge in your favorite movie. Comfy armchairs invite those determined to stay awake to sit and read or update their social media (you have free WiFi at Grace by the Sea). Don?t be surprised if the kids act as if they?ve lived here their whole lives; there?s something about this room that is very family-friendly, and you may find Lego towers and piles of seashells accumulating on the floor!
The dining table is part of the great room, with terrific views. One ?problem? you may find at Grace by the Sea is trying to decide whether to eat out on the balcony or inside at the table ? both offer splendid views comfortable seats! Compromise -- use the table for games, opening the sliding glass doors to admit the salty breezes and balmy air!
Alongside the dining area is a breakfast bar perfect for the ankle-biters in your group who rise at dawn. Lay out crayons, paper, and juice boxes before you go to bed, and with any luck they?ll have completed several masterpieces by the time you awaken (late) in the morning!
And when you do awaken, you have the pleasure of preparing brunch in the gleaming, state-of-the-art kitchen at Grace by the Sea. No mini-fridge and 1-cup coffeemaker here! Our cupboards are stocked with cookware and dishes and the appliances are sparkling. Of course, if cooking sounds like a terrible idea, no problem! Let the microwave heat up the restaurant delicacies and the dishwasher do the cleanup!
The 3 bedrooms at our house are all so restful. The master suite upstairs offers a king bed, TV, and en-suite bath. The 2nd bedroom, also on the second floor, has a queen bed. And the 3rd bedroom, on the ground floor, has 2 twin beds and patio access ? perfect for grandparents or another couple traveling with you! We even have a sofa sleeper for guests. There are 3 full bathrooms here as well, plus a laundry room with washer and dryer. Pack light!
The ground floor has a family room that makes a great ?second space? for when your group all wants to do different things. There?s a big TV here, a game table by the window, and doors out to the covered patio on the beach. Heaven!
Best of all, Grace by the Sea is just minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine, with all the sights of America?s oldest city. You?ll love spending a busy day at the Castillo de San Marcos (with a gelato!), then returning to the peace of the beach. You?ll have the time of a lifetime.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Miniature Golf, Golf Courses, St. Aug Alligator Farm Zoo
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Hiking Trails, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room
* Trash Day: Friday