There are so many beautiful spaces in our Atlantic Bliss house! From the luxury chef's kitchen and the 2 ocean balconies to the fenced in back yard with pool, you'll love it here.
Atlantic Bliss is a multi-storey home with many additional levels consisting of lovely decks and porches. Thoroughly modern in architecture and décor, it is light and airy in some areas, cool and shaded in others -- the perfect combination for Florida's balmy weather! Just feet to the beach, it's located in a laid-back, friendly neighborhood where the kids can ride their bikes. If it sounds like paradise, just wait until you see it for yourself!
Atlantic Bliss gets its name from the panoramic views of the ocean. It's peaceful and awe-inspiring.
Inside, the house is nicely laid out for multiple families traveling together. The first floor has a large bonus room with a king bed, sleeper couch, tv and bathroom plus the entry hall, garage, and laundry room. You can access the pool from this level and it's a great super-quiet place to sleep.
The second storey contains our huge, well-equipped gourmet kitchen, the living area with brand new HDTV, a bathroom, and the den. You will find everything sleek and streamlined here, with sliding glass doors everywhere leading to decks, plenty of windows, tile floors and handsome paneled ceilings. Modern Florida architecture at its very best!
The third storey contains our bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king bed, tv set, luxury master bathroom room and sweeping ocean views from the 3rd floor balcony. The 2nd guest bedroom features a double bed and a single bed, and the 3rd guest bedroom features another king sized bed. There is a full bathroom shared by bedroom 2 & 3.
As exciting as the outdoors is, you'll find plenty to do inside Atlantic Bliss, too. We have TVs scattered throughout the house, with a VCR and DVD as well. Our living area contains ultra-comfortable couches and chairs, a decorative fireplace, lovely views, and a sense of peace and serenity that might encourage you to spend a family night in, watching movies and sharing a bowl of popcorn.
With an island, plenty of space, and all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you could wish for, the kitchen at Atlantic Bliss is so well-appointed that you might actually be tempted to cook a big meal for the gang. --No? Well, that's all right; there are splendid restaurants in the area, and you can use the microwave, coffeemaker, blender, dishwasher, and other time-savers to get in and out of the kitchen more quickly!
Atlantic Bliss is a unique home with fascinating spaces. The location is sublime and the accommodations luxurious. Make Atlantic Bliss your home-away-from-home
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 single, 1 double), Bedroom #3 (King), Bonus room d/stairs, (1 King), Bonus room d/stairs, 1/2 bath
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fenced in Back Yard, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Pool, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Deck, Fishing, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing, Private Pool
* PMS: Christina Johnson 941-416-1500, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday