On the quiet shores of Crescent Beach in St. Augustine sits our spacious, fun Crescent Sunrise house. Easily sleeping 8 and boasting a big oceanfront deck and brand-new HDTV, it's a great place for the whole group to make themselves at home!
When you pull up to Crescent Sunrise, it presents a modest face to the street. But make your way to the second story and you find yourself facing a bank of windows looking directly at the ocean from two directions! Open, airy, and pleasant, this living and dining area is a showplace.
Step out onto the huge oceanfront deck and you immediately smell the salty air, feel the balmy breeze, and hear the surf murmuring as it rolls in. There's a long picnic table here and casual seats for sunbathing, pelican-watching, reading and daydreaming. Plan to dine al fresco every night, and slip away to the deck early in the morning to see if you can catch the last streaks of dawn in the sky! You feel on top of the world here, surveying the lovely natural dunes and undergrowth, scanning the waves for dolphins, and watching the ever-changing blue of the Florida sky. This is what vacation is all about!
An exterior staircase will take you right down to beautiful Crescent Beach from the deck, or you can pop back inside and enjoy the blast of air conditioning after all that sunshine. The wall facing the ocean is a bank of windows and doors at Crescent Sunrise, giving you sweeping views even when you're in the kitchen!
The big living area is dominated by ultra-comfy couches (one of which unfolds into a bed for 2) and a brand-new, absolutely huge HDTV with cable and all the trimmings. Gather the group together to watch a favorite movie or a big game . . . or simply doze in front of the screen in late afternoon, after a busy day at the beach. You have no schedule, no responsibilities except relaxation and fun!
The polished hardwood floor feels so soft on hot "beach feet," and the ceiling fans keep everything cool and breezy in here. The dining room table is positioned near the oceanfront windows, giving you the perfect view as you dine, play games, or even work on your computer (you have free WiFi at Crescent Sunrise, should you feel like staying connected with the outside world). Linger at the table long after the dishes have been cleared and enjoy the sight of dusk falling over the sea.
There are two bedrooms on the second story of Crescent Sunrise, and another downstairs, along with a separate living and dining area -- perfect for grandparents, teenagers, or a second family traveling with you. Each floor has one full bathroom, and all linens and towels are provided by us for every bed and bath. Plenty of spare blankets and pillows in the linen closet -- we know what it's like when a big group gets together!
The master bedroom is gorgeous here, with a queen-sized bed, TV, and plenty of space. Apricot-toned walls and filmy white drapes add feminine notes to this big room. You'll love retreating to your sanctuary each night -- glass of wine in one hand, beach novel in the other -- to enjoy a little privacy after a day with the gang.
The second bedroom also contains a queen-sized bed and soft carpet. A wall-mounted TV makes it a good choice for small children (no fighting over the channels!), and its spacious contours mean plenty of space for toys and projects.
The bathroom on the second floor has both a shower and tub option, while the one downstairs contains a shower. The downstairs bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the living area boasts a big TV and comfortable couches. Enjoy a quick game of Parcheesi at the table, or slip out to the covered patio to enjoy some much-prized shade as you watch the coast!
Crescent Sunrise is a very comfortable house, located beside a family friendly beach that the locals love above all others in the St. Augustine area. You'll see plenty of marine and wildlife here, and you'll really feel remote, even though the city is just minutes away! Come stay at Crescent Sunrise very soon.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Bicycle, Biking, Patio, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday