Beach living has never been so relaxed, comfortable, and pleasant before! Sweet Symphony is our 3-bedroom, 3-bath house just minutes from the beach. Boasting big lawns, a second-story veranda, and all the latest luxuries, it?s a great place to stay.
Spread out and make yourself at home in this newly furnished, spacious house. The second-floor balcony overlooks the grassy backyard, while a covered patio offers welcome shade for dining al fresco at the outdoor table for 6. Croquet, anyone?
Indoors, everything is spotlessly maintained and quite new. The living room is a large, gracious area sporting a sink-right-in sectional sofa, plush carpeting, and a huge flat-screen TV. Light streams in from several directions, and should you visit in winter, a fireplace stands ready to offer warmth. The rest of the year, silent air conditioning makes coming indoors a pleasure!
Let the kids flop down on the carpet with their toys while you sit in the windowseat, dreaming, or set up the laptop on the rolltop desk to check the opening time of the next sightseeing adventure you have planned. (You have free wireless Internet at Sweet Symphony.) And if someone falls asleep on the sectional in front of a favorite movie, all the better. What are vacations for if not schedule breaking and utter relaxation?!
The kitchen and dining areas are adjacent to the great room in this open-plan, airy and light house, so the cook never has to leave the action. Now, if there is a foodie in your group, expect that they will want to spend a lot of time in this kitchen! Not only does it have sparkling appliances, a cool tiled floor, and plenty of counter space, but the cupboards are crammed with dishes, glasses, cookware, and utensils ? everything you need to prepare that gourmet fish feast with the fresh catch of the day, or to whip up a blenderful of exotic cocktails!
The breakfast nook overlooks the patio, so it begins your sunny day the right way. Sip that first cup of coffee here, dreaming of the beach or the Old City fun to come. Or throw open the sliding glass door and invite the balmy morning breezes indoors! You?re never far from the beautiful Florida outdoors at Sweet Symphony!
When it?s time to sleep, everyone is going to doze off peacefully and wake up refreshed int the 3 bedrooms here. The master suite is the largest, as you would expect. A 4-poster queen-sized bed, easy chair (great for late-night thriller reading!), and HDTV await you here, along with an en-suite bath with dual vanities and a walk-in tiled shower. This suite is on the first floor, so if anyone in your group has mobility issues or simply wants a stair-free vacation, set them up in here! They?ll love it.
Upstairs are 2 more bedrooms, both with private access to the long, lovely second-story landing overlooking the backyard. One room has a queen-sized bed, the other a double. Two more bathrooms mean no waiting in line, ever ? and a washer and dryer are tucked into one of the bathrooms, so you can pack light and keep your vacation clothes fresh effortlessly!
You will love all the nice little touches at Sweet Symphony, from rocking chairs on the balcony to a port-hole shaped window to ceiling fans outdoors and in. It is serene here, with plenty of space for the whole group to spread out and get comfy!
And the best part is the house?s location. Historic downtown St. Augustine is just minutes away by car, as are pure white beaches beside the sparkling blue Atlantic. Water sports of all kinds are popular, and the area contains world-class golf courses, shopping, and fine dining.
You?re going to have the vacation of a lifetime at Sweet Symphony. Make your reservation today, and begin planning a vacation full of adventure!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen, Trundle), Bedroom #3 (1 double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Utensils
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Friday