When you stay at Crescent Breeze, you get to vacation just two blocks from the beach while still enjoying all the comforts of home?and more! With room to sleep eight, a huge new HDTV, an updated kitchen, a backyard patio, and lush landscaping, it's an ideal setting for an unforgettable vacation.
From the moment you pull into the driveway, you'll feel at home. Everything at Crescent Breeze is welcoming, from the covered patio?a great spot for enjoying the cool ocean breeze with a nightcap?to the sunny furnishings inside.
In the living room, there's plenty of space for the kids to sprawl out with their games, toys, and crafts while the grown-ups watch TV, curl up with a book, or stretch out for a nap on a plush couch. (One of the living room sofas, in fact, even opens into a bed.) The large windows can either admit tons of warm Florida sunshine or be shaded to provide a cool ambience. No matter the season or the weather, you'll be comfortable here.
The dining area and the kitchen are side by side, which makes mealtimes a snap. There?s room for the entire family at the glass-and-rattan dining table, plus there are extra stools at the breakfast bar.
Whether you plan to use your vacation to try new recipes or try new restaurants, you'll appreciate the roomy kitchen, which comes fully equipped with everything from a stove and a new microwave to a toaster and the all-important coffeemaker?plus cookware, tableware, and utensils, of course. With its big pantry, it's designed for a crowd?just add groceries and you're good to go!
The three bedrooms are just as spacious and comfy as the other rooms, with plenty of closet and floor space. The master suite is practically palatial, with a queen-size bed and a bonus twin-size day bed. It also has an en-suite bathroom, complete with a shower and tub.
The second bedroom has a lofty king-size bed, while the third bedroom contains two twin beds. A second full bathroom is near both of these bedrooms, and for extra convenience, there?s a half-bath as well.
Speaking of convenience, Crescent Breeze has its own washer and dryer, so you can pack light without having to waste precious vacation time at a Laundromat. And because fresh bed and bath linens will be waiting for you, you don?t have to bring pillows, towels, or blankets.
Be sure to bring your swimsuit, though, because the Atlantic Ocean and the wide, impeccably maintained St. Augustine Beach are only steps away down a friendly little street. When you?re not dashing into the waves, building castles in the soft white sand, or looking for shells, keep an eye out for all sorts of seabirds?and for dolphins that sometimes frolic just beyond the surf.
Crescent Breeze is also just off the A1A Scenic & Historic Coastal Byway, which means you have easy access to so many more attractions: Marineland, multiple state parks that offer everything from biking to fishing to boating, and historic St. Augustine, the nation?s oldest city. Even the Orlando theme parks are merely a day trip away.
So what are you waiting for? Book your stay at Crescent Breeze today, and get ready to make some special vacation memories.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $195 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #1 (Futon), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other ( Queen Sofa Sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL
* Entertainment: Television
* FAQ: Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Geographic: Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens
* Outdoor: Biking, Fishing, Swimming
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Tuesday