Brand new to the market and guess what? It?s pet-friendly! Enjoy Solitude on your terms, with all the privacy of your own pool at a beautiful vacation home, and the nearby buzz and beauty of St. Augustine Beach.
This single-story home suits anyone for whom stairs are a hassle best avoided. As well, the back yard is fully fenced, so it?s great for pets and kids hoping to enjoy the sun and let off some steam.
Indoor-outdoor living comes into its own at Solitude and is best enjoyed in the screened lanai; a massive atrium housing the pool and inviting furniture. Like to divide your time between sun and shade? There?s always a nice spot for either, so you?re always comfortable. The free Wi-Fi has just as strong a signal outdoors, so you can even feign productivity.
Deep, curved pool steps double as a lounging spot and are ideal when you want to cool off (and don?t mind getting the corners of your book wet!). The lanai and pool area is completely private as large trees enclose the backyard. Your attention will only go skywards to enjoy yet another afternoon of bright blue skies.
The furnishings at Solitude have received particular care and thought; every room is generously appointed with the cleverest and comfiest provision. Outdoors, enjoy the poolside rocking chair, or sink instead into an Adirondack.
Indoors, find warm khaki tones with soothing teal and turquoise throughout. Over-sized floor tiles and wide archways give the house a great flow and add to the sense of space. Love to keep all the doors open? The ceiling fans keep the open-plan living areas and kitchen perfectly cool. Prefer your climate controlled? Icy air-conditioning to the rescue. Either way, you?re perfectly set to hop on the couch and enjoy the brand new TV.
Three bedrooms sleep up to ten guests total. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, as well as an optional trundle bed. Relatives or another couple will love bedroom 2?s king bed. Particularly suited for a group, the third bedroom has every child?s favorite: bunk beds! Two sets of bunks house four single beds. To easily fit two more guests, a comfortable sleeper sofa is always available.
The open-plan kitchen means everyone feels included in culinary goings-on. Grab a snack at the counter, or sink into a cushioned chair at the sweet breakfast table, while looking out at the pool.
Love your finishing touches? Solitude boasts new updates throughout, and brand new paint is the final gloss. All linens and towels are provided and, for everything else, there?s a full-sized washer and dryer.
Even if you never plan to set foot outside the 1,000-square foot lanai/atrium, it?s nice to know your options. The St. Augustine Beach area is ideal for families, especially those traveling with children and pets.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (4 singles), Other (1 sofa sleeper), Trundle Bed (Master Bedroom)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: BBQ Grill (on site), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Pool, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Patio, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom