Ocean views, spacious rooms, and beautiful design touches make our Beachwalk house a terrific place for your next St. Augustine Beach vacation. From the wraparound deck to the 2 separate living and dining areas, this house is perfect for a large group!
Located just across the street from the beach with nice views of the horizon, our 2-story home is private, spacious, and made for relaxation and fun. The main living area is on the second floor, with an enormous showplace of a living room. Here you'll find a handsome tongue-in-groove ceiling, track lighting, soft carpeting, and plenty of comfy seating. An old-fashioned wood fireplace adds a cozy note in winter, while the sliding glass doors leading out to the deck extend the room in all seasons. You can see a strip of pure blue ocean from this room, and plenty of big sky. And it has a nice "lodge" feel that's unusual at the beach.
The 2-sided wraparound deck is the place you'll find yourself slipping away to at all hours of day or night. With a table and chairs for casual dining or game playing, it's a center of activity . . . even if that activity is simply sunbathing or stargazing! You'll love the surrounding palms and the peekaboo view between the 2 houses across the street, straight down to the beach. It's your private crow's nest!
Another ultra-relaxing space at Beachwalk is our florida room, just in from the deck. Two walls are sliding-glass doors, the sloping ceiling is tongue-and-groove, and the furnishings are wicker and cushion -- just perfect for a lazy afternoon with a beach novel, or a long chat. It's the ideal indoor-outdoor spot, giving you all of the sunshine and beauty of the outdoors without the weather!
Adjacent to the florida room is the dining area, featuring a big table for 6 beneath a modern chandelier. Get the whole group together here to sample the catch of the day, or convene for a quick breakfast before you're off to the new day's adventures! Welcoming and spacious, it's got room for the whole gang -- and the overflow can perch on the stools at the breakfast bar!
If you like your time in the kitchen to be quick and efficient, you'll appreciate the galley-style design and modern appliances in our well-stocked kitchen. The cupboards are filled with dishes, glassware, utensils, and cookware, so you can whip together just about anything on order. Load up on groceries and you're good to go!
Also on the second floor of Beachwalk is the master suite, which is luxuriously furnished and so comfortable. Here you'll find a king-sized bed, TV with VCR and DVD player, roomy desk and cushioned chair. It's so homey and welcoming, you'll settle in right away and get a great night's sleep. The master bath boasts double vanities, tiled floors, and both a shower and tub option. Nice!
The remainder of the bedrooms are on the first floor, along with a second living room and even an informal dining area. The second bedroom also sports a king-sized bed, with a TV, plenty of dresser and closet space, and nightstands with lamps for late-night reading in bed. It shares a bathroom with the third bedroom, which is decorated for children and contains 2 twin beds, 2 dressers, soft carpeting, and a nightstand with lamp. Ceiling fans keep both bedrooms extra cool!
The living area on the first floor is less formal than upstairs, with a sleeper sofa, loveseat, TV, and plenty of table and lighting. This makes a great alternative space if 2 families are vacationing together, as well as a teen retreat or kids' area. The dining room adjacent to this space has a table set for 4, but is most often used for jigsaw puzzles and games. There's also a washer and dryer here, and garage access. Make yourself at home at Beachwalk!
You will love our comfortable, well-appointed beach house, with a path right down to the beach beginning just across the street. You can go from our front door to the sands in just a few minutes, and by car to historic downtown St. Augustine in no time. Come stay in the heart of Florida!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Family Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday