Sweeping ocean views from several rooms as well as a huge beachfront deck make our King of the Dune house an irresistible vacation destination.
Located oceanfront in beautiful Vilano Beach, King of the Dune gives you the best of both worlds. The area feels quite remote, with plenty of space between the properties and your own walkway right down to the wide, warm sands. Yet a brand-new supermarket has just opened 2 blocks away, so our house is also convenient to everything you need. Whether you want to splash in the waves and forget about civilization or combine beach time with dining out and sightseeing, King of the Dune is a great place to stay!
The house begins on the second floor, with cathedral ceilings, enormous banks of windows, beautiful furnishings, and a sense of calm that makes King of the Dune feel like home within the first 5 minutes. Step into our living room and settle right in! The big flat-screen TV and ultra-plush sofa, loveseat and chair invite you to kick back and begin enjoying your free time, while the ornamental fireplace adds a homey note.
A sliding-glass door leads out to our huge open-air deck from the living room, while a higher row of windows lets you glimpse the brilliant blue Florida sky. Slip out onto the deck for sunbathing. The safety rail around our deck makes it perfect even for small children, without interfering with the breathtaking view of dunes, sand, sea, and sky. And there's enough room here for active toddlers and their toys, big group meals, and late-night stargazing. The deck is certain to become your favorite place at King of the Dune!
If you decide to dine in one evening, you won't be disappointed. Our dining room is spacious and pretty, with hardwood floors, a table for 6 (plus an adjacent breakfast bar for 4 more!), and great views of the ocean and beach. This area is ideal for playing board games or working on your computer too (you have free Wifi here!) -- the view is just too magnificent not to enjoy!
Right next to the dining area is our kitchen, newly renovated and simply a pleasure to use. Cool tiled flooring, a side-by-side fridge, brand-new stove and dishwasher, double sink, and custom cabinetry make cooking a breeze. We've stocked it with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need, too.
The second floor also boasts 2 bedrooms and a full bath with a shower and tub. Both bedrooms contain 2 twin beds; one also has lovely ocean views. There's plenty of room for everyone at King of the Dune!
On the third floor you'll find an office containing a queen sleeper sofa and a loveseat just in case you want an additional bedroom. This charming room is drenched with sunlight through big arched windows.
And the highlight of the top floor is the master suite! The king-sized bed is very comfortable, while a loveseat and chairs offer nice nooks for reading. The TV with VCR tempts you to watch the late-late show, while the beach views greet you each morning. There's even a rollaway bed here! The master bath delights with a walk-in shower and soaking tub, his-and-her vanities, and sparkling fittings. You'll find all the linens you need for all beds and baths waiting for you here, too.
This house is 3 stories high, with a first floor basement with washer and dryer. This level leads right out to our big grassy yard.
Come spend the vacation of a lifetime at King of the Dunes.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Vilano Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fenced in Back Yard, Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beachcombing, Fishing, Grill, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* Trash Day: Friday