With ocean views from both balconies, our Sandcastle house is a spacious, comfortable beach retreat for the whole group. Newly built but with a vintage look, it offers a shady garden, wraparound porches, and plenty of room -- all in a great location!
The ground floor of our house offers space to park your car on one side and a cool, shady retreat on the other. Our yard is full of palms and lush foliage, the perfect place for a family gathering at any time of year. We have a picnic table and plenty of casual seating, so friends are welcome!
Up the steps to the second story you'll find a glorious wraparound porch, with views from 3 sides and all the cushiony, comfy seating you could desire. The blue Atlantic of Butler Beach is visible here, with briny sea breezes and balmy air. This deck is in shade much of the day too, so you can "lay out" as long as you like!
Once indoors, you find yourself in a large, charming living room, with gleaming hardwood floors, an HDTV and DVD player, enticing couches and chairs, and plenty of open space. A great place to relax after a day at the beach or sightseeing, it receives lots of natural light from big windows.
Our kitchen and dining areas are roomy and pleasant as well, connected to the living area in an open-plan design. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances large and small, plus all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to prepare a feast. Hardwood floors, white cabinetry, and a convenient breakfast bar make this a light, enjoyable place to whip up a quick snack or a big meal for the whole gang. Just add groceries -- we've provided all the time savers such as a microwave, coffeemaker, blender, and dishwasher. You'll love using this kitchen!
There are 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms at Sandcastle, and we provide all the linens, towels, blankets, and pillows you need, along with a washer and dryer at your disposal. We have cable TV and free wireless Internet, too -- all the comforts of home!
The master bedroom contains a queen-sized bed in a room decorated for rest and relaxation. You can access the balcony from this room, which makes it ideal for a moonlight glass of wine or an early-morning cup of coffee as you watch the dawn break over the Atlantic! Quiet, luxuriously comfortable, and private, the master bedroom is your haven from the group. Plan to "oversleep" at least one morning on your trip!
The second bedroom offers a queen-sized bed as well, and the third bedroom sleeps 2 more people. Both rooms are restful and soothing, ensuring that everyone sleeps well at Sandcastle!
As much as you will love Sandcastle itself, you may like its surroundings even more. It's located on a quiet side street just 3 blocks from the beach -- only 2 houses away from the Mary Street beach access. The sugary sands of the beach are less than a 5-minute walk away -- and so is Butler Beach Park East, with its big grassy field, picnic tables, lovely views, and a ramp leading over the dunes down to the beach!
Sandcastle is close to historic downtown St. Augustine as well, with its sightseeing attractions, fine dining, and world-class shopping. You're in the heart of Florida vacation land here, with so much to do for all ages and tastes! And at the end of every day, come home to three stories of beautiful views and comfy surroundings at Sandcastle!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* Trash Day: Monday