When you stay at SeaGate Home, on a quiet residential street in St. Augustine, you?re spoiled for choice. Pristine Vilano Beach and the Atlantic Ocean are just two blocks away in one direction; the famed Intracoastal Waterway, with its fabulous fishing and boating, is nearly as close in the other direction. If you?ve longed to live on the water, you?ll love vacationing here.
With 2 master bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, SeaGate Home is well suited for two couples or for a family. One bedroom has a lofty king-size bed, the other a sumptuous queen. Both rooms are airy and decorated in soothing shades of sky, sea, and sand. With a bathroom for each bedroom, mornings will be a breeze--no lines for the shower! Fresh bedding and towels will be ready for you when you arrive, so that if you want you can take a nap before you do anything else.
The high-ceilinged living and dining areas are as spacious and serene as the bedrooms. With a sectional sofa and a settee, the living room offers plenty of seating for everyone to settle back and binge-watch a favorite show on the HDTV with DVD player. There?s also loads of room for the kids to sprawl out with their toys and games.
The living room opens onto an enclosed sunroom with a dining table and chairs. Enjoy a meal here enveloped in the salt-tinged ocean breeze, or sit out here to catch up on emails--yes, SeaGate Home has free wifi. Should the kids still have energy to burn after a day spent building sand castles on the beach or touring the nearby historic town center of St. Augustine, they can run it off in the backyard while you watch from the sunroom.
Prefer to eat indoors? There?s a dining room with a large table and comfortable chairs for lingering in long after the meal is over. When you?re not using it for meals, the table is perfect for setting up a rousing game of Risk, rummy, or Hungry Hungry Hippos.
If you plan to use your vacation as a chance to try all those elaborate recipes you never have time to prepare at home, you?ll appreciate SeaGate Home?s fully equipped kitchen. Then again, you?ll appreciate the kitchen even if you plan to do little more than brew coffee in the morning. It comes complete with all the appliances?including a blender for whipping up frosty drinks!?cookware, utensils, and tableware you could need.
Among SeaGate Home?s other amenities are the full-size washer and dryer. Forget about wasting precious time at a Laundromat: You can run a load of laundry before heading out to kayak on the Intracoastal or wind-surf on the Atlantic.
Because SeaGate Home is just a few minutes? walk from Vilano Beach, you can easily carry your fishing rods over for some early-morning surf fishing--make a point of catching the sunrise over the Atlantic at least once during your stay!--return home for lunch in the sunroom or a nap on the sofa, then head back to the beach in the afternoon with your surfboards or sand buckets. There?s no need to load up the car with everything you could possibly need for a day seaside; you can come and go as you please!
You?re also wonderfully close to the Intracoastal Waterway, where you can kayak or canoe as well as hike or bike along the surrounding unspoiled paths. Bring your binoculars: The bird-watching here is spectacular--as are the fiery sunsets over the water.
When you stay at SeaGate Home, you?re also within easy reach of restaurants, shops, Marineland, miniature golf? even the Orlando theme parks are a mere day trip away. Whatever your age or interests, you?ll find plenty to keep you happily entertained--and at the end of the day, you?ll have a lovely home in which to relax, unwind, and rest up for the next day?s adventures! So kick off your dream vacation by booking your stay at SeaGate Home today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $65, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (King), Other (1 futon sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Dinning, Restaurants
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, Vilano Beach
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* Trash Day: Monday