Our custom-built home, newly updated, Amore Beach House, makes staying at the beach even more fun! With lovely ocean views, a balcony and patio, and charming pastel-toned design, our big, sunny house across from the sea. You will fall in love!
Our custom-built home, new updated, Amore Beach House, makes staying at the beach even more fun! With lovely ocean views, a balcony and patio, and charming pastel-toned design, our big, sunny house across from the sea. You will fall in love! That's Amore!
With just one house between us and the ocean, you will hear the lulling murmur of the surf every time you step onto our first-floor patio or second-storey balcony. The salt-kissed balmy air and the sunshine are just irresistible, so no matter how many activities you have planned for your trip, try to squeeze in some downtime -- you'll find it highly addictive!
The first-floor patio is a long wooden deck with casual seating and plenty of room for sunbathing or playing. Tropical vines twine above our bistro table and 2 chairs, filling the air with their sweet scent and welcome shade! Our fenced-in yard is a great place for the kids to play, and the patio is accessible from the master bedroom as well, making it the perfect venue for midnight stargazing, early-morning coffee, and breakfast al fresco! We've even got an outdoor shower here, so you can wash off from the beach, then dry in the sun before coming indoors!
The second-storey balcony may well become your favorite place at Amore Beach House. Spanning the entire length of the house, it offers rounded arches with latticework trim, an interesting shape, and lots of room in sun and shade. Catch up on your beach reading, check your Facebook page (you have free wireless Internet at Amore Beach House), or simply gaze at the strip of blue sea and feel all the tension leave your body. This is beach living at its finest!
When you do have to come indoors, you won't be disappointed. We have two bedrooms and a full bathroom upstairs, the master bedroom and en suite bathroom downstairs, and all the space you need to really make yourself at home. Our second-storey living room is enormous, with ocean views from the long windows, cool tile floors, high sloping ceilings, and plush couches and chairs that invite long evenings at home. Put your favorite movie or music in the HDTV and BlueRay/DVD player and settle in!
Adjacent to the living room is our dining area, set into one of two lovely bays with windows on all 3 walls. (The other bay is in the living room, a sun-washed nook with a recliner!) Here we have a glass-topped table and ultra-comfortable chairs, just right for a round of the Settlers of Catan or Texas Hold 'em! Oh, it's true, you can dine here too, but with the balcony beckoning just outside the window, that's not likely!
Our breakfast bar, on the other hand, always gets sleepy early risers to come supervise the making of pancakes! Our kitchen is bright, immaculately clean, and appointed with just about every major and minor appliance you could imagine, not to mention all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you'd want to prepare and serve just about anything. And even if you limit your use to the microwave, coffeemaker, and icemaker this vacation, you'll appreciate knowing that if you should need a corkscrew, can opener, or anything else, it's waiting for you!
The two bedrooms upstairs are large, airy, and restful, each with a queen bed and plenty of storage space. The full bathroom is convenient to both. We also have a queen sleeper sofa bed in the 2nd floor living room
Downstairs, our master suite is simply enormous, with a queen sleeper sofa and sitting area in addition to the king-sized bed, TV, and recliner. A full bathroom adjoins the room. Large windows admit the sunshine, and the french doors lead onto the patio. Private and quiet, it's a lovely place to sleep late!
At Amore Beach House, you're just a minute's walk from St. Augustine Beach, with its wide white sands, family-friendly atmosphere, and rolling waves. This is the perfect place for everything from body-surfing to kite-flying, beachcombing to sandcastle-building. And should you ever tire of watching the pure blue Atlantic, historic downtown St. Augustine is minutes away by car.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (King), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fenced in Back Yard, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday