There is so much more to our Surf View house than meets the eye! Just 4 houses from the beach, it offers a patio, yard, huge deck with partial ocean views, a crow's nest with vast views, and a outdoor patio area and kitchenette downstairs. Wow!
Surrounded by wooded areas on two sides and boasting a shady backyard full of good climbing trees, Surfer View makes you feel delightfully secluded from the bustle of a busy beach town. Sit on our back patio with a cool drink, enjoy a casual meal on our huge second-floor deck overlooking our quiet street, or sunbathe in our crow's nest, where you can see for miles in every direction. There are lovely spaces at Surf View for peace, contemplation, and serene enjoyment.
Of course, there are also plenty of places for fun! Gather the whole group in the upstairs living room to watch a favorite movie, listen to music, or play games together. Our large HDTV with surround-sound makes watching anything a little more exciting, and throughout the house you will find other TVs, along with DVD player. Your vacation needs a soundtrack, after all!
You'll love our open, airy living and dining area, with 2 sets of sliding glass doors leading out to the long, wide deck. You can see the horizon from the couches, and our dining table (with 6 exceedingly comfortable chairs, just in case supper turns into a marathon Trivial Pursuit tournament!) is set right beside one set of doors, so that sunlight splashes over you as you dine. Oh, go ahead -- pick up your plate and glass and head out into that balmy sea-kissed air!
Our kitchen is pristine and ready to be useful, even if cooking is a very low priority for you this vacation. Fill up the fridge and pantry with food and drink, pull out the microwave, coffeemaker, and other necessary time-savers, and be on your way in no time! Our retro-look teal countertops and linoleum may remind you of beach houses from your childhood, but the long windows, up-to-the-minute appliances, and track lighting are thoroughly modern! And if you should get lucky and bring back some trout from a fishing expedition, you'll find all the pots, pans, dishes, and utensils you need to turn it into a gourmet feast.
The one place you won't find full of sunshine at Surfer View is the master suite, which has small, high windows to maximize your privacy and keep the room sleepily dark. A luxurious king-sized bed, TV, and en suite bathroom make the master a lovely retreat that encourages early bedtimes and late mornings! There is also a bonus queen sleeper sofa in this room.
Surf View is the ideal vacation home for two families traveling together or for a couple with teenagers, for the downstairs of our home can be made as separate as you like. Our 1st floor offers a kitchenette, dining area and patio access.
Two more bedrooms are located downstairs: a lovely room with a double-sized bed, as well as a larger room with 2 single beds, and a futon sleeper. Parents with large families may be delighted to let the kids take over the downstairs during their stay, or to give the upstairs bedroom to the grandparents.
Be sure to enjoy our deck at Surf View. Partly in shade much of the day, this is a great place to curl up with a book, update your status on Facebook (you have free wireless Internet at Surf View), or bring your binoculars to get a better look at all those birds you've been hearing. The evenings are long and beautiful here, and you're going to love this space! Of course, if you get bored, there's a porch swing downstairs and a panoramic view up in the crow's nest to divert you!
The silky white sands of St. Augustine Beach are just minutes away, while the Intracoastal Waterway is just behind you. World-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing abound here. Come have fun in our Florida paradise!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King, 1 Sofa Bed), Bedroom #2 (Double), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (Queen Futon)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: StAug-M 904-385-3888, Ocean Village Club, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more
* Trash Day: Monday