Some houses just feel like home. Though its huge wraparound deck with partial ocean views, hot tub, tropical garden, and sunny indoor spaces may not resemble your home, Anastasia Island Cottage has that easy comfort that always defines a well-loved home.
Located just 2 houses away from the sugary white sands of St. Augustine Beach, Anastasia Island Cottage is a single-level house built on stilts, but you'd never know it as you pull into the driveway, where a fountain merrily trickles among the among the palms. Densely landscaped, our house offers a nice sense of privacy in the middle of a beach town. Don't worry, though -- the trees, shrubs, and vines won't muffle the murmur of the surf or slow down the gentle, balmy sea breezes!
It may take you a while to explore the inside of Anastasia Island Cottage, because the first place you'll be drawn is to our enormous wooden deck, which encircles much of the house and is the favorite place of everyone who comes to visit. It's got nice peekaboo ocean views, a vision of rooftops from one angle, and plenty of shrubbery enhancing your sense of privacy. More to the point, it's got a bubbly hot tub that will be the highlight of your evening as you sink into its soothing depths to caress away the sore muscles of a busy day sightseeing or playing on the sand.
The deck also has lounge chairs and a place for casual dining, and you'll find yourself taking your meals out here most days. In the early morning, catch the spectacular sunrise while sipping that first cup of coffee or easing into your tai chi routine. Later, bring out your laptop to send a few emails or look up the opening time of the next attraction you want to visit. You have free wireless Internet at Anastasia Island Cottage, and the deck is a great place to update your Facebook status while basking in that zesty sea air!
Swing back the sliding glass doors and step into our living room, with a long sectional couch big enough for the whole gang, and an entertainment center with HDTV & DVD player. (Mojito, anyone?) This room is drenched in sunlight from floor-to-ceiling windows on 2 sides, and has plenty of room for the kids to spread out with toys and projects on the smooth, cool hardwood floor while their parents relax on the couch. Put in your favorite movie and settle back. You're home!
The dining area is adjacent to the living room, another sun-filled space with a cheerful wood table and chairs. It's just the right size for a board game, so go ahead and pack the Clue and the Cranium and make a night of it. Snacks and drinks are easy to put within reach on our wide, convenient breakfast bar!
The kitchen at Anastasia Island Cottage is well-appointed and spotlessly clean. We maintain everything you need to cook just about any dish -- all the pots and pans, dishes and glasses, flatware and utensils are waiting for you here. And we've got all the time-savers that get you out of the kitchen a little more quickly, from a dishwasher and microwave to a coffeemaker, toaster, and icemaker. Just fill up the fridge and pantry with groceries and you're good to go!
There are 3 bedrooms at Anastasia Island Cottage and a full bathroom (with both tub and shower option). The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed. This room is full of windows, so open the blinds one night and enjoy a little moonlight!
The second bedroom also contains a queen-sized bed and wall-mounted TV, while the third features a double. Every bed is wonderfully comfortable, and we provide all the linens, blankets, pillows, & towels you need for the house. Pack light and don't worry about needing "emergency" supplies for the house!
As pleasant as Anastasia Island Cottage is, its best feature is its location. The beach is just minutes away. Family-friendly and unspoiled, it is a wonderful place to spend the whole day. And you're also close to the Intracoastal Waterway, as well as historic St. Augustine.
You will love our little corner of the coast! Come stay at Anastasia Island Cottage soon!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% and tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 double), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gas Grill, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday