Staying at our home at Ocean Drive House is like owning your very own strip of coastline, complete with a walkway from the lanai to the crystalline sands of St. Augustine Beach! Come enjoy these sweeping views, perfect privacy, and comfy accommodations!
Our 3-bedroom, 2-bath oceanfront home is light, airy, and open, as if lit with sunshine. Offering high ceilings, attractive and comfortable furnishings, a garage to safely house and keep your vehicles cool, a gorgeous lanai the length of the house that faces the dunes and beach, and all the modern appliances and technology needed for a relaxing stay, Ocean Drive House is ready to become your St. Augustine getaway!
The lanai is the showpiece of Oasis Drive House. Running the length of the house and accessible from 2 of the bedrooms as well as the living room, it has a panoramic view of the coast. The murmur of the surf is clearly audible here, the air has a pleasing salt tang, and the sunrise performs for you each day! There's plenty of room to sit, dine, or lounge here, with shade overhead and a cooling ceiling fan that makes the lanai pleasant even at high noon in August. And right outside the door is your own personal walkway to the beach, complete with a shower and a conversation bench!
When it's time to go indoors, settle into our open-plan living room and dining area. With high ceilings, cool tiled floors, ceiling fans, and plenty of windows, this space is airy and full of light. The ocean view is lovely, and in winter the fireplace makes the room quite cozy. Gather around our big TV and DVD player and watch your favorite movie, or let the kids see their shows while the grown-ups play a little Texas Hold 'em at the dining room table. There's room for everyone to stay together while pursuing their own activities.
The dining room is also a good place to set up the laptop. You have free wireless Internet at Ocean Drive House, so make this area your center of business, even if "business" means checking the opening times of your next sightseeing adventure and updating your Facebook status ("Falling in Love with St. Augustine Beach!"). And of course the table can be used for meals, too . . . though those tend to get taken out to the lanai!
The kitchen is convenient to the dining area, and you will find it well-appointed and spotlessly clean. A full breakfast bar with padded chairs encourages early diners to keep the cook company, and the well-stocked cabinets provide everything you need for home cooking. And if you have placed a ban on cooking this vacation, the microwave is perfect for reheating the takeout!
The bedrooms at Ocean Drive House are just as airy as the rest of the house, and offer ultra-comfortable beds that make every night peaceful. The master suite is truly palatial, with a king-sized bed, large TV, and sliding glass door access to the lanai. The en suite master bath boasts a separate powder room, his-and-her vanities, and walk-in shower with safety seat.
The second bedroom also has sliding glass door access to the lanai and a large TV. It offers a double-sized bed. And the third room, ideal for children but charming to all ages, sports 2 twin-sized beds, a huge arched window, TV, and whimsically painted dresser and nightstand. Big and airy, it's a good play place as well as a snug spot to sleep.
Ocean Drive House is thoroughly comfortable, completely furnished family home. Here you'll find all the linens, towels, blankets and pillows you need for all the bedrooms and baths, plus a laundry room to keep all your own clothes fresh and clean. By providing all the little extras we know a vacationing family needs, we've tried to make it easy for you to pack light and move right in.
We're just a few miles from historic downtown St. Augustine, and very near to world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing. But maybe the best attraction is our wide, family-friendly beach, waiting just at the other end of the walkway from the lanai. Have a great time here!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* Trash Day: Monday