A charming beach house that gets ?oohs and ahhs? from the moment you arrive. Pelican Landing Beach Cottage at Crescent Beach near St Augustine is a favorite. A sleepy away-from-it-all where bare feet and lazy afternoons are always on order.
A charming beach house nestled in the trees that gets ?oohs and ahhs? from the moment you arrive. Pelican Landing Beach Cottage at Crescent Beach near St Augustine is a favorite. A sleepy away-from-it-all where bare feet and lazy afternoons are always on order. Whether finishing a book or squeezing fresh lemonade is your most arduous task each day, life at Pelican Landing unfolds at a perfection vacation pace.
Hidden behind a large tree canopy, you can enjoy the home and its generous backyard in utter seclusion. On a whim, head to the beach - it?s just a 2-minute walk away and is a total local?s secret! It stays very quiet, with none of the crowds found on larger resort beaches. If you and your dogs prefer, there are great local dog beaches as well - just ask us for recommendations!
Pelican Landing is located at Crescent Beach in a residential area. It has cathedral ceilings and tile floors throughout, with an open living area and large tree canopy. It is nearly private at times giving you the pleasure of tranquility as you take your peaceful strolls along the beach. The home?s sweet spot is its backyard deck - a great space for hanging out or reading in the sun. Its long bench and a comfy wicker armchair make a trusty pair. You make your way to the beach down a sidewalk the house, which is 600 feet from the ocean.
The neighborhood is a single-family residential area with a mixture of owner-occupants and vacation rentals. The beautiful white sandy beach is just a 5 minute walk away and is nearly private.
The house is set up in a Zen like manner - simple and comfortable. This is just a great place for a vacation. Bring the kids and dogs - everyone can safely roam here! This home sleeps eight guests in three bedrooms and your pets are very welcome to join the fun, too. The beach here in Crescent is so beautiful - very broad at low tide with a beautiful white sand mixed with coquina sand, and still wonderful at high tide.
The living room is a great and very warm room that truly feels like the heart of the home. With a long couch and comfortable arm chairs, there?s a corner tiki bar to take care of business and a stereo system to supply the soundtrack. Two-story cathedral ceilings open to a second-floor gallery, above.
The fully equipped kitchen is a cook?s dream. All pots and pans are to hand on an overhead rack - just like on cooking shows! Everything is provided, including a generous supply of cookware, plus sundry items like the kettle, coffee-maker and toaster. (Breakfast in a hurry before an early tee time or morning walk along the beach? No problem!) There?s, of course, room for everyone around the dining table on delightful bamboo chairs.
Three bedrooms sleep up to eight guests, with two spacious shared bathrooms. Offering fantastic flexibility, two queen beds and one single day bed. Each of the blue bedrooms come in shades perfect for a beach house. Drift to sleep thinking of another day along the shore under bright blue skies. In the master bedroom, sliding doors open to an inside balcony surrounded by native trees.
A pet-friendly home that rewards lucky dogs and their happy owners with endless sun, relaxation and time on the beach. Pelican Landing Beach House is a very private vacation home just 600 feet from the ocean, on gorgeous Crescent Beach.
Crescent Beach has stores and a restaurants. A perfect place for your next family vacation, fishing, swimming and happy strolls are ideal ways to spend your days. As house near the ocean, you get nonstop access to gorgeous views. Dolphins, too, are a common sight to ecstatic visitors - bring the binoculars and keep your camera ready!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bed #3 (Trundle-king or 2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday