Biera Mar means View of the Sea and this cottage is just three houses from the ocean - with a neat view from the second floor deck! Walk to the beach through the dune path, or drive down the block to take all of your gear and the kids and dogs to a great day on the beach. Nicely done in and out by owners who really Care About Their Home and your experience as their Guests! Some of the extra goodies are a fenced yard for the dogs, nice decks and hammock.
Newly updated and updated landscape as of April 2013. Room for everyone and your pets as well, Biera Mar House is a moment?s walk to the beach and very near to St. Augustine. This is a perfect home-away-from-home when coming to Florida for beach, sun and family time. More than its recent renovations, you?ll love the care and attention that Biera Mar?s owners obviously put into their home. They want your experience to match theirs and constant upgrades and refurbishments reflect this. While other vacation rentals can grow tired through the years, this one gets better and better. New as of April 2013 is a Brinkman enamal gas grill, new grill utensils, 8 new outdoor chairs, and 2 new outdoor accent tables.
Split your group of ten easily between three bedrooms and a sofa sleeper. With lots to do nearby and fantastic day trips throughout the region, this property would work just as well for a family with children as it would for couples vacationing together. For parents with safety on their mind, the house is just a minute?s walk from the beach. There are no big roads to cross and neighborhood traffic is very quiet. A dune path is immediately accessible three houses down and a short romp through here to the beach will delight kids as they try to spot lizards or find shells. A fenced back yard makes a safe place to play and let off some steam in the sunshine. Supervise comfortably from the backyard hammock.
With a name that means ?view of the sea?, you?ll be handsomely rewarded on the upstairs deck. Enjoy morning yoga out here as the sun rises over the Atlantic. In the evening, the ocean breeze picks up.
Cheerful and tropical, the house boasts many quality pieces from Pottery Barn and the like plus new LCD TVs. It?s kept clean and comfortable, and warm paint colors bring every room to life. A large family room seats everyone on two comfy couches, while your pets laze under the overhead fan. A spiral staircase, done in a nautical theme, is a delightful feature.
The master suite with private bathroom is downstairs and is wheelchair accessible and has a new LCD TV. With the kitchen and dining all on the downstairs level, it?s a great house. The family room is on the 2nd level accessible by a spiral staircase. Two guest bedrooms are also upstairs are very comfortable and will immediately feel like a warmer, brighter version of home. A queen bed and two twin beds and a bunk bed are comfortable and show off in bright, beach colors. And, the living room has a brand new queen sleeper sofa bed.
As with the master bedroom, the kitchen also has sliding doors that open to the back deck. Should you choose to stay inside for your meals, a breakfast bar and separate dining area are options two and three.
Park securely in the two-car garage. A wooded lot behind the house increases your sense of privacy - you can enjoy the back deck without a care in the world. Fall in love with Floridian landscaping, where bougainvillea, plumbago and mandavilla mix in heady bursts of scent and color.
For relaxing family time, enjoy a DVD chosen specially from the nearby Blockbuster - or perhaps concoct cocktails at the adjacent wet bar. Choices galore and options aplenty - at Biera Mar House, you won?t go wrong.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Fenced in Back Yard, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gas Grill, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* Trash Day: Monday