Prepare to be thoroughly spoiled at our ocean view condo at Colony Reef 2310! Between the breathtaking view of the ocean from our balcony and all the fun ways to relax at this condo community including an indoor heated pool and an outside oceanside pool, you are about to have the best vacation of your life!
First let's talk about the balcony, because we predict that's where you'll be spending a lot of your time! It's nothing like that narrow strip of cement-and-rail you may be used to at hotels. This is a full outdoor room, with views in two directions and room for a table and chairs with space to spare. Look out over the magnificent oceanside swimming pool and beautifully landscaped grounds and you will see the fabulous wild dunes, a strip of pure white beach, and the sparkling Atlantic! You'll also smell that fresh sea breeze and hear the low murmur of the crashing waves. What a lovely way to wake up each morning . . . and go to sleep to each night.
From the balcony you enter the living room of Colony Reef 2310, and here again, the first thing you may notice is the sheer space. This is a nice-sized room, with plenty of super-comfortable seating, a large LCD TV with DVD player and VCR, and a ceiling fan. One of the couches converts to sleep 2 people, should you wish. (And what a view of the sunrise those lucky folks will have! You may just have to use the sofa sleeper yourself one night to get a panoramic view of the dawn.)
Just beyond the living room is the kitchen, with a long low breakfast bar for informal dining and a convenient way to keep the cook involved in the conversation. You will love our kitchen. The space is economical, yet it has absolutely everything you could ask for, from all major and minor appliances to a full set of cookware, dishes, and utensils. There's even a little laundry room tucked back behind the kitchen, with a full washer and dryer at your disposal.
The dining area is fun and bright, with a beach-casual décor. Our glass-topped oval table is just the right size for playing board games, by the way -- and it's a good place to set up the laptop and use our free wireless Internet to update your Facebook status ("Saw dolphins in the surf this morning!"). In fact, the table usually becomes Command Central around here, so you might just have to eat out on the balcony. What a shame!
Getting a great night's sleep is so important to your vacation that you're going to love the bedrooms here at Colony Reef 2310. The master bedroom contains a queen-sized bed, with balcony access from the floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door, a TV, plenty of storage space, and an en-suite master bathroom. It will become your haven of peace and slumber after all those busy days!
The second bedroom offers 2 twin beds and a TV, and the third is our Crow's Nest, with 2 stationary twin beds. The kids will love the idea of sleeping here!
All of the linens, pillows, and blankets are provided for these beds, as are the towel sets for our two full bathrooms. No making an emergency run to Wal-Mart to buy an extra pillow; you'll have everything you need right at Colony Reef 2310.
Our condo is located on the second floor of the building, which has elevator service. Colony Reef is a fun and vibrant condo complex with outdoor and heated indoor swimming pools, a fitness room, sauna, hot tub, kids' playground, and both racquetball and tennis courts. There is always something new to try!
Beach access is just a few yards from your door, via a lovely zigzag walkway over the natural dunes. You may enjoy this walk almost as much as the destination! But when you reach those sugary sands and see the rolling waves, you know you've arrived. Located between Crescent and St. Augustine beaches, our strip of coastline is wonderfully uncrowded and just perfect for all activities, from sunbathing to surfing, castle-building to kite-flying.
Colony Reef 2310 has everything you need to create an unforgettable vacation: comfort, excitement, and beauty. Come stay at this piece of paradise.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Indoor Pool, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sauna, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3