Arrive to find a huge beach and sunrises all yours. Casa Sunrise Beach House provides direct boardwalk access, meaning you can hit the beach before breakfast, for a picnic lunch, while dinner?s cooking - and a million moments in between. It?s right there, all the time and ready for your enjoyment without even needing to search for flip-flops.
Built atop a 35-foot sand dune, your views while at home are as sensational as your location. Guests are invited to bring their pets for a week of fun with your soggy doggies. Come and go from the water when the mood strikes, an outdoor shower keeps the sand outside and the interiors lovely.
The house boasts a huge deck, running the length of your living space. It puts you even closer to the sights and sound of the beach. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will taste even better when eaten on the circular outside dining table. Say yes to al fresco!
The perfect beach cottage palette? You betcha. Casa Sunrise Beach House has bright blue walls against crisp white. Its totally equipped kitchen means you can spend more time doing what you love and completely forget chores and hassle. Keen cooks can craft mealtime feasts, while others can quickly grab snacks and be off. Appliances include a new oven with stove top, dishwasher and microwave plus a fridge/freezer with built-in ice-maker. Other niceties include your toaster, coffee-maker plus all manner of dishes, pots, pans and utensils.
Three bedrooms accommodate your six guests and you, as the master suite?s occupants, enjoy your private en suite bath. Guests share a full bathroom, while a half-bath is a convenient extra off your living space.
From your master bedroom?s king bed, watch favorite movies at night and awake to gorgeous sunrises. All day, ocean views delight from both this room and the second guest bedroom. Little ones will tuck comfortably into their room, where two twin beds await. All rooms are guaranteed bright and cheery - just how life at the beach should be.
While nature?s beauty steals the show, Casa Sunrise Beach House delivers tech treats too. During any down-time at home, choose between satellite Direct TV, watching DVDs or enjoying Skype calls and favorite websites over the home?s included Wi-Fi (just bring your laptop!)
Of course, you?re welcome not only to bring your pets - but your boats, kayaks and water-sports gear as well! A 2-car garage means there?s room to store your toys.
Absolutely ideal for beach weddings or memorable family reunions, Case Sunrise has 7 beach house neighbors each sleeping up to 6 guests. Renting any or all of them together is a perfect solution for a big group. Ask us about Seahorse, Dolphin, Egret, Flamingo, Island Time, Venetian and Yellow Sunrise houses.
Our Case Sunrise Ocean Front Beach house is located at 3990 Coastal Highway. To view on Google Map, please type in exactly this spelling: 3990 Coastal Highway, St Augustine Beach, Florida 32084.
Wonderful restaurants in immediate area, such as Benitos(Italian), The Reef (ocean front Seafood), Cap's on the water(Seafood), and Aunt Kate's (Continental). Intercoastal and boat ramp 1/2 mile away. Historic St. Augustine 5 miles away. 2 miles from boat and jet ski rentals. Alligator Farm and St. Augustine Amphitheatre 15 minutes away. 20 minutes for St. Augustine Premium Outlet Mall. 90 Minutes to Orlando.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Vilano Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Satellite Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Russell Welch 904-325-4829, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* Trash Day: Friday