The Venetian Beach Front House is packed with care and detail to make your vacation that little bit sweeter. Gather in the living room for pizza or general hanging out. Enjoy two large couches, a rocking chair, and a glass atrium with sweeping ocean views
Sandwiched between perfect sunrise and sunset, your days at our Venetian Beach House has a lot to live up to. Enjoy sunny days on the beach front deck or, in winter months, from within the glass-walled atrium. The shore is just a few steps away, a location that?s sure to rearrange your life?s priorities in more ways than one. Open up the glass sliding doors and set onto the porch. Just a few more steps, and you are on the beach.
The Venetian Beach Front House is packed with care and detail to make your vacation that little bit sweeter. Gather in the living room for board games, pizza or general hanging out. Enjoy two large couches, and a rocking chair, too. High ceilings, lit with cheerful down-lighters, make a classic, inviting space. A TV is a trusted last resort, but we think you?ll prefer your backyard beach and morning sunrises more. Bring your laptop to the glass atrium and enjoy the wireless Internet while watching the waves lapping the beach. Turn on Skype to communally brag to friends back at home.
A long balcony spans the front of the living area. Sliding doors lead from the living areas, totaling an entire wall of oceanfront views. With a big deck one floor down, and steps leading straight on to the sand, your backyard jungle gym just got a lot less cool.
With the Atlantic Ocean for your backyard, beach views on display in your master suite and living areas, plus a large deck, how could you want for anything? Venetian Beach House does its utmost to ensure your perfect relaxation: a full kitchen, comfy beds and lots of toys.
Upstairs, three bedrooms afford beauty sleep in beautiful environments. The master suite rewards your family?s top dogs with a king-sized bed and giant en suite bathroom. One floor above the living room, the master bedroom?s views are even better.
Guests, whether children, teens or other couples, have plenty of space and storage in their two bedrooms. Sleep happily - waking for the sunrise or lazing ?til noon - in either the second bedroom?s queen or either of the third?s two twins. Sharing a bathroom, this is a great floor-plan for parents with small kids who need to oversee bath time.
A prime location near a charming 1920s-era surf town makes for great local exploration, whether along the beach or in the car. St. Augustine itself is less than 5 miles away, and - for those needing a Mickey fix - Disney World is a 90-minute drive. We?re always happy to provide recommendations for either public golf courses or great local dog beaches - and there are plenty of both to choose from. Just ask!
Accommodate even your big group or entire beach wedding party, all in one area. Eight other vacation rental homes line the same stretch of pristine St. Augustine Beach, making a perfect block-booking opportunity. Ask us for details!
If a special occasion or deserved reward is in the works for your friends or family, consider renting all 3 houses together for one perfect vacation (Island Time Suite 1 (sleeps 6), Venetian Suite 2 (sleeps 8) and Yellow Sunrise Beach House 3(sleeps 6)). This is a welcome option for families traveling together for a special reunion. If you need more room, consider renting these houses that are just a few houses away - Casa Sunrise (sleeps 6), SeaHorse (sleeps 8), Dolphin (sleeps 6), Egret (sleeps 8) and Flamingo (sleeps 6)
Our Venetian Ocean Front Beach house is located at 3930 Coastal Highway. To view on Google Map, please type in exactly this spelling: 3930 Coastal Highway, St Augustine Beach, Florida 32084.
Wonderful restaurants in immediate area, such as Benitos(Italian), The Reef (ocean front Seafood), Cap's on the water(Seafood), and Aunt Kate's (Continental). Historic St. Augustine 5 miles away. 2 miles from boat and jet ski rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Vilano Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Satellite Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* Trash Day: Friday