Gaze at the sunrise over the ocean from the comfort of your king-size bed. Stroll along a private wooden walkway through the dunes to a pristine white beach. Spend the day swimming, surfing, and sunning, then return to your 4th floor corner unit.
Play a game of tennis or a session in the sauna before taking the elevator back to your fourth-floor balcony, letting the salt-tinged sea breeze and the murmur of the waves lull you to sleep. These are among the delights that await you at our condo at Colony Reef 1401.
The Colony Reef complex offers the best of both a peaceful oceanside retreat and a family-friendly resort. Located between the St. Augustine and Crescent beaches, our beach is less crowded than either, but you can still rent all sorts of watercraft nearby. Also nearby is the Intracoastal Waterway, with its quiet inlets, bays, and nature trails.
Should you tire of the beach (though frankly we find that hard to imagine!), you can take advantage of the resort?s two pools (an indoor heated lap pool for those occasional rainy days and a gorgeous oceanfront pool ringed by palm trees). There are also tennis and racquetball courts, a sauna and a hot tub, a fitness center, and a playground should the kids still have excess energy to burn.
Given how much there is to do outside, you probably won?t be spending all that much time in your condo. But when you do, you?ll have all the comforts of home?including wireless internet access?and more besides.
The spacious living room has two walls of windows (including ocean views), a new 32? HDTV, and a wealth of comfy seating. In fact, the sofa converts to a sleeper for 2?perfect for extra guests.
Just beyond the living room is the dining area, its expansive, welcoming table within easy reach of the kitchen?s serving counter. Thanks to the open layout, the cook doesn't get isolated from the action when it's time to fix dinner (or order in!). The kitchen is fully stocked with major and minor appliances, cookware, dishes, and every utensil you could need. There?s also a laundry room tucked away beside it, with a full-size washer and dryer ready for use. Fresh, clean sheets, towels, blankets, and pillows are waiting for you as well.
The roomy master bedroom has sliding glass doors that lead you out onto the balcony, which is equipped with a table and chairs so that you can enjoy breakfast or a nightcap staring out toward the Atlantic. There?s also a 32" LCD TV for viewing in bed. The second bedroom is equipped with a 32? LCD TV as well, along with a queen bed and a futon. The third bedroom is what we call the crow's nest, with 4 single beds in a snug pouch of a room. The kids will find this space adorable!
Both bathrooms are fully appointed: Each has a bathtub as well as a shower, and as with the rest of the condo, there?s a wealth of storage space.
With plenty to do and plenty of luxurious space in which to relax, Colony Reef 1401 is perfect for a vacation idyll. So why not make your reservation today?
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum Stay 3 nights. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom 2 (Queen, Queen sleeper), Bedroom #3 (4 singles)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Military Base, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, Indoor Pool, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Deck, Fishing, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis
* PMS: StAug-M 904-385-3888, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom