The beautiful Atlantic Ocean is only yards from the balcony of our condo at Colony Reef 1411, and you can enjoy it from both the living room and the master bedroom! Comfy and attractive, this 4th-floor condo is ideal for your Crescent Beach vacation!
The breathtaking view of an oceanfront swimming pool, natural dunes, sugary white sands, and sparkling blue waves will delight you at Colony Reef 1411. We've set up a table and chairs for casual dining on the patio, and it's also a great place for sunbathing or simply lounging. The views extend in two directions, and the covered ceiling means that you get a mix of sunshine and shade most of the day. Whether you use it to witness the spectacular sunrise or count the stars, this balcony will be your delight the entire time you stay at Colony Reef 1411!
But the balcony isn't the only place to enjoy the world-class views. The sliding-glass doors from the living room keep the gorgeous shore visible all the way through the dining room and kitchen, so you never lose the feeling of being ocean front, even when you're making dinner or playing Uno with the gang!
You'll love returning home to our light, comfy living room after a busy day at the beach or in the Old City. The ultra-relaxing sofa converts to a bed, giving two lucky people a great view of the sunrise each morning, while the plush armchairs invite you to sink in and lose yourself in a beach novel or watch a marathon of your favorite old movies on the TV with DVD player.
Looking for a place to gather the gang together? Our dining room table is just beyond the living room, and it serves as far more than a place to eat. Pitched battles of Monopoly have been waged at this well-lighted round glass table, photo albums and memories have been shared, and great crayon drawings from budding artists have taken shape here!
You may not want to think about cooking while you're in a city of fantastic restaurants, but just in case you do decide to whip up a few homemade feasts, the kitchen at Colony Reef 1411 is up to the challenge! This is not the microwave-and-mini-fridge "kitchen" found in hotel suites, but a fully stocked work center with sparkling full-sized appliances, time-saving gadgets, all the cookware you need, and a complete set of dishes and flatware. From the stainless-steel double sink to the icemaker in the freezer, this kitchen is ready to tackle anything from super-quick breakfasts to Thanksgiving dinner.
The open living and dining area is great for keeping the group together, but the 3 bedrooms at Colony Reef 1411 are all about quiet and privacy. The master suite is luxurious, with a king-sized bed, sliding glass doors to the oceanfront balcony, and glorious sea views. Treat yourself to a final moment in the balmy night air before bed each night, and wake to the sight of pelicans gliding past on their way to fish in the surf!
The master bedroom has an en-suite bath with both a shower and tub option, and a second full bathroom is convenient to both remaining bedrooms as well as the living area of Colony Reef 1411. You'll find all of the linens and towels you need provided for you here, as well as spare blankets and pillows. We even have a washer and dryer right in the condo for your use. How nice not to have to ration out your vacation clothes and try to dry the kids' swimsuits with a blow dryer!
The second bedroom is spacious and quiet, with a queen-sized bed, while the third has 2 twins on galley-style frames. (Kids love this room!) There's plenty of room for everyone at Colony Reef 1411!
And you'll love the condo complex. Family friendly and beautifully maintained, it offers an oceanfront swimming pool (heated pool is indoor), tennis courts, a playground, and so much more! Private access to the beach -- with no traffic to cross! -- is a safe and easy option for older children, while the little ones will love the sunbathing area around the pool. Sunny skies, clear blue water, and new friends await! Book your vacation now!
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Indoor Pool, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sauna, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom