Our updated condo at Windjammer 316 is just a cut above the rest. Not only is it ocean front, it's also a corner unit, so you have splendid views in 3 directions. And it's got 3 bedrooms in an elevator building, with splendid sunrises and sunsets. Perfect!
Our newly updated condo at Windjammer 316 is just a cut above the rest. Not only is it ocean front, it's also a corner unit, so you have splendid views in 3 directions. And it's got 3 bedrooms in an elevator building, with splendid sunrises and sunsets. Perfect!
If you're used to a "beach casual" style of decorating, you'll love the ornate furnishings in our living and dining area. Plush sofas (one of which converts to a bed for 2) dress up the cool tiled floors, while a large HDTV with DVD player waits in front of royal-red drapes. The room is flooded with sunshine from windows in 3 directions. You will also enjoy new patio furniture.
The formal dining table is just beyond the living area, with carved and padded chairs, handsome centerpieces, and a large sideboard. Whether you're cooking a homemade feast in the well-appointed kitchen or simply transferring the takeout from cartons onto plates, the meal will look special when served in this setting!
The dining area offers lovely views of the Intracoastal Waterway, located just to the west of the Windjammer complex. Our condo is located on a narrow strip of land between the Atlantic and the Intracoastal, so no matter whether you like rolling surf, quiet waters, or a bit of both, you can find them just yards away! Every bedroom here has a view . . . not to mention the oceanfront deck, with casual seating and dining space!
You don't have to be a foodie to appreciate the beautiful kitchen at Windjammer 316. Boasting a recessed ceiling, bright lighting, stainless-steel appliances, and wooden cabinetry, this tiled room is a pleasure to use. We've stocked it with all the time-saving appliances you need on a busy vacation, as well as the full complement of cookware, dishes, and utensils. From fresh-caught seafood to your own special recipes, this kitchen is ready for anything! Just pick up some groceries and you're all set!
The living and dining areas are friendly and open with a new HDTV & Blue Ray/DVD player, keeping the group together, with a separate space for the deck when it's time for more private chats or "alone time" with the ever-changing seascape. But when you're ready to retire for the evening, you want quiet and privacy. That's just what each of the 3 bedrooms offers at Windjammer 316.
The master suite is palatial, from the king-sized bed to the private deck access (with ocean views even from the bed!) to the HDTV & Blue Ray/DVD player. The master bath with new vanities offers a fabulous jetted Jacuzzi tub, just the thing after a day of sightseeing in St. Augustine or kayaking on the Intracoastal. There is a walk-in shower and his-and-her sinks in this room, with plenty of space for 2 to get ready in the morning.
The second bedroom has a gorgeous view of the Intracoastal with 2 twin beds and HDTV & Blue Ray player. It shares a full bathroom (shower only) with the third bedroom, which contains a queen-sized bed, desk, HDTV & Blue Ray Player, plenty of closet space and another glorious view of the Intracoastal. The sunsets are spectacular from both of these rooms! Peaceful and very comfortable, they assure everyone a good rest.
At Windjammer 316, all the linens and towel sets for every bed and bath are provided, and the washer and dryer are at your disposal throughout your stay. Our condo is well stocked with spare blankets and pillows, and even has free wireless Internet connectivity. All the comforts of home in a terrific new location!
The Windjammer complex offers a private walkway to the beach, complete with BBQ and scenic views, as well as a swimming pool, tennis courts, and dock (guests can fish from.) Family-friendly, it is so convenient to downtown St. Augustine, yet seems so remote on its little strip of land between the waters! It's the perfect blend for any vacation: convenience plus unspoiled scenery!
Reserve Windjammer 316 today, and begin planning the vacation of a lifetime!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules.
*** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beachcombing, Fishing, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2