The Atlantic Ocean is just steps away at Colony Reef 2109, our oceanfront ground-floor condo. Located in a vibrant resort with all the amenities and then some, this well-appointed, comfy condo is the perfect launchpad for your St. Augustine vacation!
The Colony Reef Club condominium complex is located oceanfront on St. Augustine Beach, and contains just about anything the family might be interested in: swimming, tennis, racquetball, gym equipment, sauna, hot tub, and even a playground! From the giant oceanview pool (very close to your front door!) to the heated indoor lap pool to the fun kiddie pool, everyone will be splashing -- even before they get to the beach on one side or the Intracoastal Waterway on the other!
In the west building of this complex is our convenient, beautifully furnished and nicely maintained condo. The patio overlooks the landscaped courtyard, the pool area, and -- of course! -- the ocean. And just inside from the patio, you'll find our large living room, with ultra-luxurious plush couches, a recliner chair, and a big TV with cable, VCR, and DVD player. The perfect end to a busy day outdoors: a great movie that the whole group can enjoy with a bowl of fresh-made popcorn and frosty beverages!
The dining area is adjacent to the living room, with everything open so that even from the kitchen you can see out to the natural beauty of your Florida home-away-from-home. You're going to feel comfortable here right away!
Our big dining table seats 6, and is within reach of the kitchen counter, so serving is a snap. Soft spotlighting makes this a pleasant room to linger in, even after the food is gone. Reminisce, plan the next sightseeing adventure, or break out the cards and have a little old-fashioned fun! It's so heavenly to be schedule-less and chore-less!
Our updated kitchen is spotlessly maintained and very well stocked, from the microwave and coffeemaker to the cookware and dishes. If you've ever stayed in a rental kitchen with random mismatched cups and no can opener, you'll appreciate that this is a home, with all the comforts of home. Don't worry about packing any "emergency" supplies; we've got you covered, right down to the washer and dryer. (No need to overpack clothes, either!)
Now, we have furnished Colony Reef 2109 to sleep up to 8, so you get more value for your vacation dollar. There are 2 full bathrooms in our condo, including one with a Jacuzzi tub (the best part of the whole condo, in our opinion!). Plenty of room, and great mattresses, make all the difference in everybody getting a great night's sleep.
The master bedroom contains a queen-sized bed, soft reading lamps on both sides of the bed, and an en-suite bathroom. This area is truly private, a haven of peace and comfort after a busy day with the whole group!
The 2nd bedroom offers 2 twin beds, as does the third. In the second bedroom, a door leads into the second full bathroom, making this room a "semi master suite"! A sleeper sofa in the living room offers a bed for up to 2 more people.
We've tried to anticipate your every need at Colony Reef 2109. You'll find all of the linens, pillows, blankets, and towel sets for every bed and bath waiting for you here, fresh and folded. We have free wireless Internet for your convenience. Parking is also free, and very convenient. All of the perks of home, but in a splendid new location!
In addition to the beach just yards away and the Intracoastal not much farther in the opposite direction, historic downtown St. Augustine is just a few minutes' drive away. This is an area with world-class golf, shopping, and dining, in addition to all the historical sightseeing. And there are fun modern attractions too, such as the Alligator Farm (an absolute must-see, especially in spring and early summer, when the birds are nesting). Colony Reef 2109 puts you right at the heart of all the beauty and action you could desire.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 futon sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Dance, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Sauna, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom