The ocean is right outside your window and beneath your breezy balcony when you stay at Sand Dollar II 207, our 2nd-floor beachfront condo on Crescent Beach. With the Intracoastal behind you and the Atlantic in front, you get amazing sunrises and sunsets!
Nestled on a strip of coastline between ocean and waterway, Sand Dollar II 207 is just right for your next northeast Florida vacation. St. Augustine is just minutes away by car, and Daytona is right down the road as well. The Intracoastal is a wildlife paradise, with walking trails and the perfect setting for canoeing, kayaking, and boating. And then there's Crescent Beach, the finest in the St. Augustine area, with uncrowded sugary-white sands, great shelling, and an abundance of dolphins, pelicans, and other exciting sights!
And the best place to view all this beauty is the balcony at Sand Dollar II 207! You can reach it from the living room and from the master bedroom (which means you can slip out at night for a quick look at moonlight on the water and the sound of the surf!), and we've placed some casual furnishings and a small table out there. The balcony is covered, but sunlight slants in at various times of day, so you can soak up rays or enjoy cool shade -- your choice!
When it's time for indoor activity, step into the light, nicely appointed living and dining area of Sand Dollar II 207. Soft carpeting and cushioned rattan furnishings, including a large flat-screen with cable and DVD player, await you here. The dining table is just adjacent to the living area, too, so you can set up games and puzzles here to keep the group entertained. And the view comes with you through bright windows and sliding-glass doors!
Although you'll probably be dining out a good bit during your St. Augustine stay (the fresh seafood is just amazing here!), when it's time to eat in, you'll appreciate how well-stocked our kitchen is. The cupboards are bursting with cookware, dishes, utensils, glasses -- the works! Add groceries and you're all set, whether you're composing elaborate sauces and spreads or simply throwing mac 'n cheese together for the kids. You won't have to dash out to buy a colander or more cups when you stay at Sand Dollar II 207.
And while we're on the subject of well equipped, the condo also offers a full-size washer and dryer for your use, so you can pack light for this trip. They are in the utility room, along with such useful items as beach chairs (help yourself!) and other necessaries. It's so nice to stay in a fully furnished home instead of a hotel at the beach!
One of the best features of this condo is the master suite. The bedroom is quite spacious, especially considering it has a king-sized bed, dresser, standing mirror, and two cushioned chairs! The giant flat-screen is mounted on the wall for easier viewing from the bed. And one entire wall is a sliding glass door out to the balcony, with enviable ocean views.
The en-suite bath is a treat too! You'll find a walk-in shower here, complete with a hand-held wand. The second bathroom, shared by the other two bedrooms and the living area, offers both a tub and shower option. And all towels are provided, as well as linens for every bed.
The second bedroom contains a queen-sized bed, TV, and big window. It's roomy as well, and very restful. The third offers 2 twin beds and a small TV with DVD player. No arguing over what to watch when everyone has their own set!
Best of all, at Sand Dollar you have resort amenities in addition to the ocean and Intracoastal. A huge oceanfront swimming pool is available for splashing and sunning, and lighted tennis courts mean that you can swing the racquet in the cool of the evening. You'll love it here -- the condo complex is family friendly and beautifully maintained. Come stay at Sand Dollar II 207 very soon!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Fishing, Golf Courses, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom