At our ocean front condo at Sand Dollar II 207, you have sweeping views of Crescent Beach before you and stunning sunsets over the Intracoastal Waterway behind you. Boasting a large ocean front balcony, and all the amenities, it's your ideal vacation spot!
Located just a few minutes' drive south of downtown St. Augustine, the Sand Dollar condominium complex occupies a particularly beautiful stretch of Anastasia Island, with lovely meandering estuaries of the Intracoastal to the west and the white, sugary sands of Crescent Beach to the east. It's a family-friendly community with amenities such as an oceanfront swimming pool and tennis courts, not to mention private beach access. You're going to love it here!
Sand Dollar II 207 is spacious and well-appointed, but you might not notice much at first, as you head straight for the balcony overlooking the ocean! Our covered balcony, with safety railing and casual seating and dining space, is the sweet spot of the condo, and when you look back on your vacation, it's these views that you'll probably remember most fondly. Nothing separates you from the blue Atlantic but grass, dunes, and sand! The vista is panoramic and ever-changing, and from our covered, lighted balcony you can enjoy it any time of day or night. The free wireless Internet service works out here, making it a great place to sit and catch up on Facebook or do a little (a very little, please!) work.
You can access the balcony from two rooms: the living room and the master bedroom. It's off to one side of the living room, allowing for uncluttered views of the ocean from the big windows in this room. We find this a friendlier design, increasing your view!
Our living room is airy and comfortable, with comfy furniture. There's space for the whole gang to flop down here (even the one who always falls asleep the moment he hits the couch!) and watch a show on our big HDTV (with cable and DVD player), gaze out at that blue Florida sky, or reminisce.
And speaking of getting comfortable and relaxing, you'll love our dining table.
The kitchen is spotlessly clean, fully stocked with cookware and dishes, and a pleasure to use. Here you'll find everything you need (except groceries!) to prepare and serve homecooked feasts for a crowd . . . as well as the time-savers such as microwave, coffeemaker, and blender, to get you in and out of the kitchen quicker than ever.
Everything at Sand Dollar II 207 is designed around comfort and ease, especially the bedrooms. The master suite at our condo is palatial, with a fabulously luxurious king-sized bed, big TV, and of course the balcony access and nonstop view. Leave the drapes open one night and let the sunrise surprise you with its gorgeous colors! Then draw them tight and go back to sleep for another few hours!
The en-suite master bath is so convenient, with both a shower and tub option. A second full bathroom is shared by the other 2 bedrooms, and all of the towels you need -- along with all linens, blankets, and pillows -- are provided. You're welcome to use our washer and dryer too, so pack light and don't worry if you find yourself making multiple beach and pool trips every day. Pop those swim things in the dryer and they're good to go in no time!
The second bedroom also boasts a queen-sized bed, which is just perfect if you're traveling with another couple. And the third contains 2 twin beds, in a spacious setting with plenty of closet room.
Make Sand Dollar II 207 the launch pad for your next vacation!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Fishing, Golf Courses, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis
* PMS: Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom