Hibiscus 302-D Ocean View, 3rd floor, 3 BRs, 3 pools, new Hdtvs
Welcome to Hibiscus 302-D, our newly redecorated 3rd-floor condo on St. Augustine Beach. From sweeping ocean views on the balcony to new HDTVs in every bedroom to 2 dining areas, this is a luxurious and beautifully appointed setting for your vacation!
Prepare to be bowled over by the long, nicely furnished balcony at Hibiscus 302-D. The ocean views are breathtaking, as well as the sight of the grounds, complete with 2 of the 3 swimming pools, and lush tropical landscaping. Nicely covered (so that there's always some shade), the balcony has plenty of seating, as well as a table and chairs for casual dining, reading, and even computer work. (You have free wireless Internet at our condo, so slip out to the balcony to check email or update your Facebook status!) Accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom, the balcony is a great place for a late-night glass of wine, an early morning cup of coffee, and a refreshing sea breeze any time of day!
Step inside through the sliding glass doors and you find yourself in a large, airy, lavishly furnished living and dining area. The first thing you?ll notice is the floor, which looks like beach-weathered planks but is so smooth on the feet! Next you might spot the brand-new HDTV on the entertainment center, complete with DVD player and all the trimmings. But perhaps by now you?ve already stretched out on one of the ultra-comfy couches or reclined in the big overstuffed chairs. Ah, vacation time!
Alongside the living area is our long glass dining table, boasting the most comfortable chairs you will ever sit in. And that?s good, because once dinner is over, chances are you?ll set up a card game or work a puzzle at this table, taking any excuse to linger with the people whose company you enjoy most in the world!
Of course, just in case you get in one of those hard-fought games of Risk that never seems to end, there IS a second place to eat indoors ? the breakfast nook in the kitchen! This cozy round table is a great place for chatting, reading the paper, and going you?re your plans for the day?s adventures.
The kitchen itself is spotlessly clean and fully stocked with dishes, glasses, utensils, cookware, and appliances both large and small. Whether you want to cook homemade feasts or do nothing but eat out on this vacation, you?ll love how convenient and well equipped it is. We even have a washer and dryer for your use tucked into one corner, so pack light and don?t worry about having to make any trips to the box store to pick up emergency supplies. You?ll find everything you need waiting for you here!
There are 3 bedrooms at Hibiscus 302-D, with sleeping space for up to 10. The master bedroom is magnificent, with a king-sized bed, HDTV, balcony access, ocean views, and en-suite bath that boasts a separate powder room and a big round soaking tub.
The second bedroom is not second-best ? it?s also got a king-sized bed, HDTV, and plenty of space! It shares a bathroom with the 3rd bedroom, which sports an HDTV and 2 sets of bunkbeds, each with a double bed on the bottom and a single on top. What a great space for the kids to pile in!
You?ll love the Hibiscus condominium complex, too. This upscale beachfront community offers great amenities and world-class views, both of the sunrise over the Atlantic and the sunset in the west. Here you'll enjoy 3 swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzi spas, a fitness center, tennis court, huge sundeck, and private beach access.
At Hibiscus you?re just minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine, world-class golf, fine dining, and terrific sightseeing. Yet when you stroll along the sugary sands of our beach, you can easily imagine yourself miles from civilization, alone in the beautiful, unspoiled Florida landscape.
Please make Hibiscus 302-D the destination for your next vacation. You'll love the condo, the community, and most of all, the beautiful location. This may just become your go-to St. Augustine getaway!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin, 2 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (2 twins, 2 doubles)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2