From our oceanfront penthouse condo at Sand Dollar II 503, you have a marvelous bird's-eye view of beautiful Crescent Beach. A spacious and updated 5th-floor condo in an elevator building in a secure, amenity-rich complex, it's your perfect vacation spot!
From our oceanfront top floor condo at Sand Dollar II 503, you have a marvelous panoramic view of beautiful Crescent Beach. A spacious and updated 5th-floor condo in an elevator building in a secure, amenity-rich complex, it's your perfect vacation spot!
Whoever coined the phrase "the world is my oyster" must have been standing on our balcony, looking out over the natural dunes, sugary sands, and sparkling surf of this gorgeous corner of St. Augustine. The sunrise performs for us every morning, dolphins and manatees can be spotted gliding by, and birds of every description soar past our balcony, as if posing for their portrait in Peterson's Field Guide! With the rich marshes of the Intracoastal Waterway just behind us, it's a natural paradise here.
Slip into the living room through the sliding glass doors, and it's as though the sunshine comes in with you. Our open-plan condo not only has ocean views, it is airy and filled with light. All new furniture in soft sea green decorates the living room which includes a new 47? HD TV with Blue Ray DVD player. Wherever your St. Augustine adventures take you, you'll look forward to returning home to Sand Dollar II 503 to unwind in this pleasant space.
Just beyond the living area is our dining room, with a table set with cushioned chairs beneath a modern chandelier, within easy reach of the breakfast bar. This table turns out to be the location of choice for so many things, from working on the laptop (you have free WiFi at Sand Dollar II 503) to putting together a puzzle (thank goodness for that low-hanging light!) to indulging in a Rook tournament. Every time you look up, the sea and sky greet you through the big windows. Ahh, it's nice to be on vacation!
The galley-style kitchen is updated, streamlined, and pleasant to use, gleaming full-sized appliances, and all the cooking and serving supplies you could ask for. Even if you're following a strict "eat out every night" regime in St. Augustine's great restaurants, use the microwave to reheat the leftovers, the blender to whip up something icy and fruity, and the coffeepot to brew that all-important first cup to carry out to the balcony each morning.
Your favorite room at Sand Dollar II 503 may turn out to be the master suite. Here you'll find an ultra-luxurious king-sized bed, a 42-inch HDTV with Ble Ray DVD player, spectacular ocean views, and access to a private balcony just perfect for stargazing. An en-suite bath with both a shower and tub option lets you linger in pajamas long past your normal up-and-at-'em time. You'll look forward to retiring here each night!
There are two more restful, well-appointed bedrooms at Sand Dollar II 503, as well as a second full bathroom convenient to both. One bedroom, decorated in tones of light silver/blue, offers a queen-sized bed and a 24-inch HDTV, while the other sports 2 twin-sized beds, a surfboard theme, and another 24-inch HDTV. Everyone is going to be comfortable and well-rested at our condo!
When you arrive at Sand Dollar II 503, you'll find all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets you need for every bed and bath waiting for you. We have a full-sized laundry room with a washer and dryer you're welcome to use, so pack light -- those swimsuits and beach towels can be freshened up in a flash!
At the Sand Dollar condominium complex, you're treated right. On-site security is provided, as well as covered garage parking. The huge oceanfront pool has plenty of lounging and sunbathing space with tables and umbrellas for casual dining. A lighted tennis court borders the marshes. And a private walkway leads you down to the wide, unspoiled sands of Crescent Beach. You're going to love it here!
Reserve your stay at Sand Dollar II 503 today. You'll have an unforgettable vacation in one of northeast Florida's most beautiful places, just a few minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine and close to countless sightseeing attractions.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3