It's the best of both worlds! Our oceanfront condo at Ocean Eight 104 is in a small building of just 8 units, giving you the privacy of a house without the big price tag. You'll love the beach views, swimming pool, and newly renovated accommodations!
With just a few other folks to share the oceanview swimming pool, you'll feel as though it's all yours. And it's just steps from the cool, shady patio, which also has a lovely view of the dunes and ocean. Privacy, quiet, and beauty on the shores of Crescent Beach -- you just can't beat it!
Our condo has been extensively updated to bring you all the latest in electronics, appliances, and décor. When you come in from the oceanfront patio, you find yourself in our long, spacious living and dining area, with lovely views of the dunes and ocean. A new HDTV with DVD player await you here, along with ultra-comfortable couches and an area rug on the cool tiled floor, just in case the ankle-biters want to bring out their Legos or flop down on the floor with a game. (As for their parents, the cushiony softness of the couch may seem to be whispering, "Nap! Nap!")
The dining table is just beyond. You may notice it's only set for 4, although Ocean Eight 104 accommodates up to 7 people comfortably. That's because you'll soon find it's hard to get everyone indoors and around the table at the same time. The lure of the patio table, the poolside chaise lounges, and the sugary sands of Crescent Beach is just too strong! Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em -- dine al fresco in the balmy Florida evening, and use the table for laptops (you have free wireless Internet at Ocean Eight 104) and gin rummy!
No matter how simple your meals are this vacation, you'll enjoy preparing them in our contemporary kitchen. Gleaming stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom wood cabinetry make this a sleek and contemporary room, worthy of anything from the catch of the day to a Thanksgiving feast. We've fully stocked our kitchen with pots and pans, dishes, flatware, and gadgets, so all you add is food.
And while we're on the topic of "fully stocked," you'll also find all the linens, towels, blankets, and pillows you need for every bed and bath at Ocean Eight 104, along with a new washer and dryer to keep them (and anything else) clean and dry. Our laundry room is a real plus when the kids spend the day swimming in the pool, playing on the beach, and spilling ice cream on their shirts! (What's a vacation for, after all?!)
But the best part of Ocean Eight 104 is the 3 bedrooms, which keep everyone comfortable and soundly sleeping after all those daytime adventures. Airy, restful, and quiet, these are great places to recharge your batteries, catch up on your beach reading, and watch old movies on the late late show!
The master bedroom is spacious and attractive, with a heavenly king-sized bed, a wall-mounted TV, a reading chair, ocean views, and even a desk. There are views from two directions in this room, and you can hear the murmur of the surf from here. The master bath is en suite, with a walk-in shower and separate powder area. Pamper yourself at Ocean Eight 104!
The second bedroom contains a double bed and plenty of sunshine, thanks to windows in 2 walls. And the third bedroom, quite large, offers 1 queen and 2 single beds plus an HDTV. The kids will be so glad they don't have to double up, and everyone will have room to spread out their own stuff and make themselves at home!
The Ocean Eight complex is located right on Crescent Beach, one of the prettiest beaches in northeast Florida. St. Augustine is just minutes away by car, with world-class golf courses, sightseeing, dining, and shopping. This location is ideal because it feels quite remote, yet is so convenient to a host of activities. You'll love strolling down to the beach in the morning via the complex's private boardwalk over the dunes. The sunrises are magnificent here, the beach is family-friendly and unspoiled, and the complex is intimate. You're going to have a great time!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen, 2 singles), Bedroom #3 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Deck, Fishing, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom